You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default What is the deal with PSE?

SO here is the quick story. Father-in-law order a LH bow on Feb. 16th, the pro-shop manager is my friend and he has been calling them daily for updates. To this day still NO BOW. Now due to this delay both the shop and my in-law are not getting what they want. I referred the in-law to Mathews or Hoyt (mostly bow hunting and a few 3-D shoots).

Any thoughts?

Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

Left handed is the problem, not the brand. I know some companies wait until they get enough orders waiting to make a run of LH risers and then fill those orders.

That must be true but the issue with that is now they don't have a sale... I guess as a customer I don't the idea of trying to charge someone close to $1000 and then not producing it. OH well their loss and some other company's gain.
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

Lefts are hard to get a lady friend of ours is a lefty she ordered a Darton in December they told her last month it would be another 2-3 months. she said the hell with it and ordered a Bowtech got it in a month good luck.

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME