You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Cam cameras

Hybrid View

Talking Cam cameras

What is a good brand of camera and what should one look for when buying , as I know nothing about them ?

My scounting days may be number , as they now around here are frowning on good folks downing nice cold PBRs in the timbers these days , might of been cause "yours truly " called 911 reporting a very large pink elephant running around the western part of The Tall Corn State or when those looking for artifacts discovered a whole semi load of beer cans in one place !

Please tell me your thoughts .

I am using a GoPro for all my hunting video. Weather proof, durable, and losts of mounts for it. I don't know about putting it on the cam but it def. can go by the rest or sights with no issues.
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

Weve ben using the same cudde backs for 4 yrs now . Bought a couple wildgame inovations they didn't last 6 months, when I called them the customer service basicly said F you it happens ..........