You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I did it....

  1. #1
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default I did it....

    I dusted off my trusty stick and string and shot a few arrows.

    I'm off to a 3d shoot this weekend.

    I got my thermocell ready, lawn chair dusted off, and a fresh bottle of OFF, Sharpened my trusty "Honest Abe" pencil, all I need is a hat.

    I can't wait

    How about you pretenders.....have you got out and shot lately?

  2. #2
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I dusted off my trusty stick and string and shot a few arrows.

    I'm off to a 3d shoot this weekend.

    I got my thermocell ready, lawn chair dusted off, and a fresh bottle of OFF, Sharpened my trusty "Honest Abe" pencil, all I need is a hat.

    I can't wait

    How about you pretenders.....have you got out and shot lately?
    I no longer shoot comp as the boredem of winning everything got to me!!!How ever any time you want to come hunting just let me know!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #3
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    What can I say , as my return to bow hunting was last year , and with that comeback I'm waiting by my phone , wondering " Why hasn't there been an article in " Bow Hunting Magazine " about my great comeback " ?

    My club's first 3D shoot was way too wet for me to risk going , since I'm such an icon now , with that Jennings Buckmaster bow !

    I got plenty of time anyway .

    Now you know and yes , you are !

  4. #4
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    The kid and I have ben going to shoots every Saturday for the last 2 months............Shouldn't of bought her that new mission ballistic, she keeps shooting it the way she is I am going to be dragging a lot of does...........

  5. #5
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    What can I say , as my return to bow hunting was last year , and with that comeback I'm waiting by my phone , wondering " Why hasn't there been an article in " Bow Hunting Magazine " about my great comeback " ?

    My club's first 3D shoot was way too wet for me to risk going , since I'm such an icon now , with that Jennings Buckmaster bow !

    I got plenty of time anyway .

    Now you know and yes , you are !
    Sorry Mate they rang me and I set them straight=========>>>>>
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #6
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    I went back to my first love, spots. first time in about three years. done better than I thought I would. 526. forgot how long it takes to shoot one. damn there were some slow shooters there. I mean step up to the line, take a big drink of your PBR, sit it down and shoot.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  7. #7
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I'm going to try to go after some spots this winter too. I bet I didn't fling a dozen arrows out of my spot bow last winter.

  8. #8
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    The kid and I have ben going to shoots every Saturday for the last 2 months............Shouldn't of bought her that new mission ballistic, she keeps shooting it the way she is I am going to be dragging a lot of does...........
    I shot with my daughter for 3 or 4 years, spots and 3d, it was a great time. She was a great shooting partner.

    Then she started growing up and decided to do other things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •