You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Difference?

Hybrid View

Default Difference?

I went to my shop the other day to make a trade for a new hunting and 3D bow. I went in there thinking I would get the PSE Drive (pro series) but they were out. I ended up getting the Bow Madness (main line). Other than Cam does anyone know the differences between their Pro Series vs their Main Line? Basically did I make a good choice by going with the Bow Madness over the Drive?
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

Here it is with my gear on it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	103.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	26944 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

I have heard that pse just charges more for the word pro on there bows. A pse dealer I shoot 3d with told me the limbs, riser material on the low budget bows come from the same place as the high priced bows. So I would be stupid to pay extra for a word, it could just be bs...... If your happy with it is all that matters in my book......

Thanks. I am happy with it. I went into the shop with two older bows looking to trade for a new one. I had a Bear Charge that had a shorter ATA that I really liked but just had a cheaper feel to it. And I had a PSE Money Maker with a long ATA for indoor that I hated. So when I went into the shop I was looking to get a hunting bow with a little longer ATA that could be used as a utility bow for both indoor and hunting. I think I got it. In the end, the amount of "extras" I got them to throw in provided me with the sense of value that I was looking for out of my two bows. Got it sighted in to 50 yards (even though I don't really have a shot past 23 yards). Getting ready for Fall!!!

Sounds like it will serve it's purpose. He has tried to talk me into a money maker a couple times, just don't like the way it fells . He did talk me into a bow madness xs for a back up bow.............