You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Wanted

Hybrid View

Default Wanted

LH PSE hunting bow. Must be a 2010 or newer. If you have something setup or bare please contact me. Cash in hand ready to make a deal. Want it to be 60lbs and draw length around 28-31".
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

Hey, I know you said PSE but the Elite I have is really awesome. Not sure if you have ever looked into Elite but they are a really good company. They offer a lifetime transferable warranty on their bows. How many mfr.'s do that. This bow is very fast, quiet and makes enough K.E. for cape buffalo! If you want check Em out the GT500 got rave reviews I know you wouldn't be disappointed with this bow. Get a hold of me if interested. I can anewer any questions and have references. Thanks.

PSE Durango - 2009 or 2010 -can't remember - excellent shape. I have been shooting PSE since they made the first compound - now shooting the DNA. They are great bows!