You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Come on!

Default Come on!

Sept. 28th Day 1, hopefully it will be successful! Cannot wait to try out my new setup for deer hunting. Just picked up a dozen new arrows, Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575. Ready to rock!
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by mn.moose View Post
    Sept. 28th Day 1, hopefully it will be successful! Cannot wait to try out my new setup for deer hunting. Just picked up a dozen new arrows, Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575. Ready to rock!
    Great to hear Moose love those Gold Tips and looking forward to some pics of the new Bow!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Here you go....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	036.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	26951 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.