You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Backups?

Hybrid View

Default Backups?

Wondering who if anyone has a backup... and if you have a backup bow how much do you really use it? The reason I ask is because I don't have one... I hunt, shoot spot league, and 3D. Starting to think that maybe I should start to put away for one... AND if I do happen to finally save enough what kind do you buy or how much do you spend? Just seems silly to me in a way, I don't have a backup car, phone, or wife and I use those all the time!

Lets hear what you have to say.

Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

I dont have backup bows...I use to have multiple bows all the time, but that was more of a have a bow for each type of shooting type thing.

I have been out of shooting for a while and getting back into it now. Getting the girlfriend set up before me as I still have my Bowmadness XL that does most things pretty well. So no need to go getting something else right now.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I dont have backup bows...I use to have multiple bows all the time, but that was more of a have a bow for each type of shooting .

X2 I have 2 surpass set up so I can grab either and go shoot.

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

I have another of the same model from the same year, don't shoot it much but don't see the need to. Bought it a few years off ebay after I had my regular one; cut the price WAY down. Dressed it with stuff I already had; OK; it has a WB rest and a 3 pin sight; but if I'm down in KY hunting and my normal one goes belly up I take the stab off it, put it on my spare and I'm back in the woods.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Well I got back into Archery after many years away. I bought a nice bow set it up joined a club did an indoor league and I was hooked. Saw all those really nice target bows most guys were shooting and decided I needed one. Bought a target bow. First bow in case sitting in spare room. Well after about 3 mos.I took it out and shot it and realized how nice it was. So I set it up for 3d. Now have 2 active bows.