You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackice4slaying View Post
    Here is my Black Ice. Had to get a guy at work to do this for me, pretty brain dead when it comes to computers.
    great now I have to go shoot a black ice.....thats a great looking bow....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #42
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    great now I have to go shoot a black ice.....thats a great looking bow....
    I agree that black ice looks great.


    "HONDA"

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    If I wasn't getting a Ross Cardiac, the Black Ice would be next on my list......

    SWEET BOW, I got to play with one at Cabelas...too bad they didnt have a lefty yet.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  4. #44
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    If I wasn't getting a Ross Cardiac, the Black Ice would be next on my list......

    SWEET BOW, I got to play with one at Cabelas...too bad they didnt have a lefty yet.
    Oh crap where is Dredly you guys know how he gets.


    "HONDA"

  5. #45
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    If I wasn't getting a Ross Cardiac, the Black Ice would be next on my list......

    SWEET BOW, I got to play with one at Cabelas...too bad they didnt have a lefty yet.
    you and dredly need to learn to stand on the correct side of the bow.....then you wouldnt have to look for lefty.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you and dredly need to learn to stand on the correct side of the bow.....then you wouldnt have to look for lefty.....
    now now....you know what they say about Leftys being the only ones in thier "Right" minds.

    yea, I am good for getting Dred spun up. It was me after all, that really started the crap with Elite and that got that email he uses as a signiture line.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  7. #47
    Senior Member diamond-vic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    170

    Default

    here sum updated pics of my victory, my copper john, trophy taker and my pride and joy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (23.4 KB, 116 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (27.4 KB, 120 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (28.0 KB, 117 views)
    Diamond Victory 29"/55#
    Gold Tip XT Hunters
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Muzzy MX4 100 gr.

    People Eating Tasty Animals

    Remember, a Diamond lasts forever!

  8. #48
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you and dredly need to learn to stand on the correct side of the bow.....then you wouldn't have to look for lefty.....
    Sounds like someone's a little jealous us of Lefties

    And yup it was Mdewitt's email in my sig... I gave up nagging elite after the first 2 email said "wait and see" I think he called and emailed every other day until they finally told him the answer!
    No I'm not dead

  9. #49
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Sounds like someone's a little jealous us of Lefties

    And yup it was Mdewitt's email in my sig... I gave up nagging elite after the first 2 email said "wait and see" I think he called and emailed every other day until they finally told him the answer!
    Oh yeah that must be it. he is jealous that you have to wait longer for items and then some items are not even offered in lefty.


    "HONDA"

  10. #50
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Oh yeah that must be it. he is jealous that you have to wait longer for items and then some items are not even offered in lefty.
    hahah yeah I didn't buy it either.
    No I'm not dead

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Oh yeah that must be it. he is jealous that you have to wait longer for items and then some items are not even offered in lefty.
    No it's not jealousy.............
    Lets just put it this way, I was told something for many months, not only by email but my phone calls by 3 different people at Elite.
    I am from WA and was born and raised right down the road from the Martin Plant and also the "New Elite" plant at the time.
    When I went home on leave and after hearing "2 more weeks" for several months I decided to visit and see for myself, but ended up getting a "we are not allowing tours or visitors" greeting .
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  12. #52
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    No it's not jealousy.............
    Lets just put it this way, I was told something for many months, not only by email but my phone calls by 3 different people at Elite.
    I am from WA and was born and raised right down the road from the Martin Plant and also the "New Elite" plant at the time.
    When I went home on leave and after hearing "2 more weeks" for several months I decided to visit and see for myself, but ended up getting a "we are not allowing tours or visitors" greeting .
    they were very busy copying something.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #53
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    they were very busy copying something.......
    hahaha
    No I'm not dead

  14. #54
    Member YankeeRebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Casey,Illinois
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Here are the pic's of my 2007 Allegiance!!!!!

    Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum

    Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum

    Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum

    My 1st 300 game I shot a 299 with 40X's. My 2nd game I shot a 300 with 47X's. Me and the Allegiance are gonna do some great things together. It's a joy to shoot. And the grip is awesome.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Here is my Ross bows the 1st time I got em out past 40 yards, last year:
    Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  16. #56
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRebel View Post
    Here are the pic's of my 2007 Allegiance!!!!!

    Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum

    My 1st 300 game I shot a 299 with 40X's. My 2nd game I shot a 300 with 47X's. Me and the Allegiance are gonna do some great things together. It's a joy to shoot. And the grip is awesome.
    How does that plywood work as a backstop?
    No I'm not dead

  17. #57
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    How does that plywood work as a backstop?
    those are high score targets, I already asked that in a previous post......it still is funny though......goes to show you how tuff his arrows are.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #58
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    Here is my Ross bows the 1st time I got em out past 40 yards, last year:
    Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum
    Nice shooting.....thats awsome....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  19. #59
    Member YankeeRebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Casey,Illinois
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    those are high score targets, I already asked that in a previous post......it still is funny though......goes to show you how tuff his arrows are.....
    Believe it or not we had a guy come into the bowshop one day and he asked if he could shoot his crossbow in our indoor range and our shops owner said, "why sure". So this guy walks around out of view of the shop owner and loads a bolt and fires the bolt at the targets you see in the picture that are high score targets. It made a hell of a noise and the owner came around the corner and asked what he shot at. The guy pointed at said targets with an arrow sticking out of the plywood!! He was then told by the shop owner to look to his right and down range for the REAL TARGETS. Oh well we all have bad days sometimes. We were glad no one got hurt.

  20. #60
    Adam of Archery Outfitter fstgstdsmpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SE MI or Tulsa OK
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Heres my hunting bow:
    [IMG]Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum [/IMG]
    [IMG]Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum [/IMG]

    And my 3D Rig:
    [IMG]Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum [/IMG]
    [IMG]Show off you bows (Target and Hunting)... - General Archery Forum [/IMG]

Similar Threads

  1. Target bows and stuff
    By archer1983 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 04:31 PM
  2. Target bows online?
    By BowKnows in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 08:40 AM
  3. Hunting t.v. show hits a home run!!
    By Greg / MO in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 07:42 PM
  4. target bows?
    By kbohunt in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 10:12 PM
  5. Pics of Target Bows
    By Dredly in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •