You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Arrows for sale

Default Arrows for sale

I have some Victory arrows and Harvest Time Archery Arrows for sale. Check out my threads on Archery talk.
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/search...rchid=26293675
    "Just passin' thru @ 300+ FPS"

you link didn't work... Why not just post the information again here... Might be interested in some, I currently have 6 of each and wouldn't mind getting just one matching set.
    Bow Madness 3G - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, B-Stinger 10" Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer,
    NAP Apache Rest, Copper John Mark I 5 Pin Sight w/Dead Nuts 3 Micro Adjust Kit and Light,
    STAN SX2 Release, and ABB Premium Full Set Strings. Shooting Gold Tip XT Hunter Arrows.

Default Victory and harvest time arrows

9 Victory Nanoforce .600 spine .006 arrows .212 OD. 5 are cut to 21 inches and 4 are cut at 22 inches. They all have predator inserts installed they are 35 gn. there are points on arrows in the picture but are not included. These are victory VAP before they changed from Nanos

Arrows for sale - Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components Arrows for sale - Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components

Also have 11 Harvest Time Archery HT1 .1000 spine, .006, .215 OD. 3 are cut to 21 inches and the rest are uncut 33 inches. I would cut and fletch these as needed for my wife every time she lost or broke one. These arrows are now Muddy Outdoors Blood sport HT1

Arrows for sale - Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components

Both have different spine but tune the same with making the same hole during paper tuning.

They come with 1 1/2 dozen wraps my wife's name off the top, can be removed easily. And extra F-nocks

$70.00 to your door PayPal preferred will except USPS money Order

Default Sold

Sold sold sold