You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default What deep thinkers men are!!!!

What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

Time for another beer.
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    So It's nice to see your outa Jail Mate!!!!!! Glad your back,it is considered funny were I come from sorry it's not prison humour????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.