You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Good Deal!!

Default Good Deal!!

I was at the club the other day and there was a guy selling alot of his stuff pretty cheap. I have been needing another Sure-Loc or a new scope for shooting spots and he had for sale a Sure-loc Supreme w/ a Sure-Loc Scope .55 for $200.00. I ended up buying it I started mixing parts I put the scope on it from my Sure-Loc Challenger, and put the extension bar from the challenger on it(Because the back is milled out and it is lighter) then I noticed that the adjustments knobs on the supreme where 10 click so I swapped all of them out for the 20 click knobs on my challenger. So now I have it all the way that I want it. I just am using the Challenger now for shooting spots. I never knew how nice the supremes were, the quick adjustment works awesome on them.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    a Sure-loc Supreme w/ a Sure-Loc Scope .55 for $200.00. I ended up buying it
    Oh my gawd. You stole it for that price. Your going to love it.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Ya I am not sure if I am going to use the scope or not. I will have to put in a smaller peep if I do decide to use it.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Congrats on the great deal. Don't it make you feel so good when you get a deal like that??

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    I was at the club the other day and there was a guy selling alot of his stuff pretty cheap. I have been needing another Sure-Loc or a new scope for shooting spots and he had for sale a Sure-loc Supreme w/ a Sure-Loc Scope .55 for $200.00. I ended up buying it I started mixing parts I put the scope on it from my Sure-Loc Challenger, and put the extension bar from the challenger on it(Because the back is milled out and it is lighter) then I noticed that the adjustments knobs on the supreme where 10 click so I swapped all of them out for the 20 click knobs on my challenger. So now I have it all the way that I want it. I just am using the Challenger now for shooting spots. I never knew how nice the supremes were, the quick adjustment works awesome on them.
    you done did something right to recieve such a good deal......
    I cut things up and split them down!

I just got done pricing that supreme sight and black eagle scope and it was close to being $600. You got a smokin deal, sure hope I can fall into a deal like that. The supreme sight is what I want on the new Commander.

Ya I am pretty happy with how it all turned out. I told my wife about it and told her I was gonna buy it because I just could not pass it up. If I did I would have been a fool