You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    Yea, I know what you mean....I have shot my wifes browning (a RH bow) with my Left hand......
    bet you didnt shoot to bad either......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    think about it this way......if you put a right handed grip on a left handed bow, why couldnt you shoot it right handed???

you could and whats more have you ever shot a bow w/a short brace height and wacked your arm, when your form wasnt perfect??? well if you shot from the other side, the cables would force you to make sure your form was right prior to the shot....

look at the Martin shoot thru design if you think the cables would get in the way.....

I know what your thinking, it would look silly but who said that a right handed bow was right handed???
    recurve shooters did as once upon a time they canted the bow to keep it it on the shelf......

You can agree or not I really dont care......but its not like it wouldnt work.....
    There's alot of things that you can do, but why?

So why do you shoot a RH bow and not a LH Bow?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    There's alot of things that you can do, but why?

So why do you shoot a RH bow and not a LH Bow?
    Cus i dont like to challenge athoriti (Think Cartmen from south park)
    I cut things up and split them down!

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

think about it this way......if you put a right handed grip on a left handed bow, why couldnt you shoot it right handed???

you could and whats more have you ever shot a bow w/a short brace height and wacked your arm, when your form wasnt perfect??? well if you shot from the other side, the cables would force you to make sure your form was right prior to the shot....

look at the Martin shoot thru design if you think the cables would get in the way.....

I know what your thinking, it would look silly but who said that a right handed bow was right handed???
    recurve shooters did as once upon a time they canted the bow to keep it it on the shelf......

You can agree or not I really dont care......but its not like it wouldnt work.....
    Here agian I shoot the Martin shoot thru and I do not get any sting slap. It is all in holding that bow just right. It is what we train ourselves to do. HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

There is A guy at our club that shoots A right handed bow left handed
    he is one of our top shooters
    He says he shoots A RH bow because it is easer to get RH equipment