You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default archery probblems

My G/son's girlfriend has a big problem , it seems no matter where I set her sights she keeps hitting in the same place and I have even watched her form and it does not seem to change enough for that to happen.then after an hour or so she then tells me that her doctor told her she has astigmitisim and that she is left eye dominant, well she does wear contacts, but still I think that is the only reason she does that due to her acquiring the target with her left eye, any help would be greatly appreciated. please email me at Jpderifield@yahoo.com thanks

The astigmatism does not mean she will have issues. Astigmatism in eyes simply means the eyes are shaped more like a football rather than a basketball. I am sure the contacts she wears are designed for astigmatism and have the proper prescription. I would verify that when she comes to full draw she is centering the sight housing in the peep sight, sounds like she is changing the position of her sight within her peep sight and this is causing the consistent shot placement even with moving the sight.
    Owner: Bear's Den Precision Bow Tuning

"When Good Enough, Just Isn't Good Enough!"

www.bdprecision.wix.com/bearsdenprecision