You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Hey y'all!

Default Hey y'all!

Hey y'all! I'm completely new to this forum and wanted to stop in and say Hi! It looks like I've got tons of reading to do but once I get all caught up, hopefully I don't talk y'all's faces off.
    We lost our lease last year so it's going to be all public hunts for me now here in Texas so I needed to get into a bow again. Mathews Drenalin is what I had before and it's what I just bought again. It may not me the hot rod that today's bows are but I feel like I can beat it up a little and not feel like I just scratched a corvette either.

Anyway, my name is Jeremy and I'm in Dallas. Feel free to PM me anytime for a meet up and shoot or whatever. Heck, maybe I can even help someone out too! Thanks to anyone who helps me with all my questions later because I know I'll have plenty to ask.

Keep on keepin on!

Hey Jeremy! Welcome to 3DShoots! Definitely take a look around, and we love talkers so we definitely look forward to hearing from you! You can find local shoots near you if you take a look at the "Find Shoots" tab in the navigation.

Nothing wrong with having a Mathews Drenaline--we're all archery enthusiasts here so feel free to show off your bow!

Hey thanks! There aint much to show off just yet. I'm paying the man so he can ship it next week. I'm really, really, really tempted to selling the big AR so I can just bite the bullet and get one of the new bad boys on the market. I kind of pride myself in doing things in a frugal way that I'm more tempted to go with the older bow and be happy I can afford arrows. I don't know. Either way, it will at least be a Drenalin.

Funny thing though, I've never shot a bow as well as I ever did my first one. My PSE Nova. I can't tell you how many times I ruined arrows because it was so boringly accurate! That was before I really started hunting though so sound wasn't a factor. Now the D seems loud compared to some others. So many factors in this game. That's what makes it fun to me!