Hey all,

My name is Spencer Timkey, and I work with the marketing department at Holiday Valley in Ellicottville, NY. If you haven't yet heard, the IBO's World Championships are coming back to us, and that means a good time for anyone who loves archery.

The actual World Championships are invite only, HOWEVER, we're running the 'Holiday Valley Open' -- which allows amateurs to shoot the same course the invitees are shooting. Registration is $45, and you can find the form here --> http://www.holidayvalley.com/pdf/Eve...phy%20form.pdf

Everything is going down August 7-10, so if you're around the area and want to test your skill against some of the best in the world, sign up and show us what you've got. You can find more information on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/holidayvalley) or our website (www.holidayvalley.com/ibo).

Thanks! We're really excited the event is coming back. I've seen the layout of the course, and it's going to be really cool. Hope to see everyone out here. Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Spence Timkey
HV Marketing