You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Howdy folks!

Cool Howdy folks!

From the high wind-swept craiggy peaks of the Ozark Mountains, where we are 57 days away from opening day of Archery season. I'm an old Navy Aircrewman, who loves nothing more than lurking about the woods with a gun or bow, a waitin fer a critter to drop by we lost our 3-d range to morons who shot an arrow (broadhead-tipped natch) into the air, not thinking that twould come down somewhere. They did, in people's yards, who had kids playing in those yards. For whatever reason, it is aginst the law here to use those folks for moving targets, and so we are out a really great range. I found the forum while looking for another one. I am looking forward to meeting y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Baker View Post
    From the high wind-swept craiggy peaks of the Ozark Mountains, where we are 57 days away from opening day of Archery season. I'm an old Navy Aircrewman, who loves nothing more than lurking about the woods with a gun or bow, a waitin fer a critter to drop by we lost our 3-d range to morons who shot an arrow (broadhead-tipped natch) into the air, not thinking that twould come down somewhere. They did, in people's yards, who had kids playing in those yards. For whatever reason, it is aginst the law here to use those folks for moving targets, and so we are out a really great range. I found the forum while looking for another one. I am looking forward to meeting y'all.
    Hey Joe, welcome to 3DShoots! Glad to have you here. Sorry to hear about losing your local 3d shoots. Any luck on finding a new shoot? Looking forward to your posts.