You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    I am sorry to say that it could be called PC and this exactly what they want to do to us .Divide and keep us at each other. Let us live in ture peace and enjoy each others brotherhood. HS Oh by the way for those who might think of me as a racist. I keep to young black college boys and feed them while they were in my city cooping with the Eastman co, They LIVED in my home. They still call reguarly and come to vist with thier familys. Both are makeing big $$$$$$$ now 1 did'nt even have a car when he started living at our house. HS
    Smokes I love you brother. I don't believe you have a racist bone in your body. I think that bowman and myself (living in Sharpton Land) are just alittle gun shy...

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

I can see why on that account. Man if folks would just let us get along. HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Culture changes? I am a blue collar worker. I live out in the country. I work my butt off. I have a attractive wife. I have two young and very promising children. I have two dogs. I build things and fix them when needed. I try to be kind to all unless I have to be other wise. When I look around I see many of the same characteristics in my neighbors. Over time we make choices and those choices steer our destination in life. The color of your skin is only one factor in life. Hunting for most is expensive and only getting more expensive as years pass. I would like to think the instinct to hunting was something i was born with. As a adult I persuaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    Culture changes? I am a blue collar worker. I live out in the country. I work my butt off. I have a attractive wife. I have two young and very promising children. I have two dogs. I build things and fix them when needed. I try to be kind to all unless I have to be other wise. When I look around I see many of the same characteristics in my neighbors. Over time we make choices and those choices steer our destination in life. The color of your skin is only one factor in life. Hunting for most is expensive and only getting more expensive as years pass. I would like to think the instinct to hunting was something i was born with. As a adult I persuaded it.
    this thread is useless without pics......

just so you know, I am only kidding.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    this thread is useless without pics......

just so you know, I am only kidding.....
    You jokester you .HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

Default The NASCAR manifesto....

I think part of the problem with getting anybody involved is the stigma that bow hunting and archery have. That is it's part of the GOB network. Think about it... lets go huntin' with Bubba & Cooter....... scenes of Deliverance play in my head..... How inviting is that??? No some could contend that Deliverance was a love story.... but that is another thread. I know that really isn't all like that but what does the general public see or perceive?
    I wish we had some TV coverage of a FITA event maybe from overseas.... We'd see all peoples represented. I believe that the NASP program will help tremendously but is it being brought to city schools? Could the NASP bring some 3D targets to get kids interested in shooting animals? I know my kids LOVE shooting foam (mmmmm... foam, it's what's for dinner!) There will also be a time lag between when the kids in the program become adults.

Just a couple of thoughts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10

Quote Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post
    I think part of the problem with getting anybody involved is the stigma that bow hunting and archery have. That is it's part of the GOB network. Think about it... lets go huntin' with Bubba & Cooter....... scenes of Deliverance play in my head..... How inviting is that??? No some could contend that Deliverance was a love story.... but that is another thread. I know that really isn't all like that but what does the general public see or perceive?
    I wish we had some TV coverage of a FITA event maybe from overseas.... We'd see all peoples represented. I believe that the NASP program will help tremendously but is it being brought to city schools? Could the NASP bring some 3D targets to get kids interested in shooting animals? I know my kids LOVE shooting foam (mmmmm... foam, it's what's for dinner!) There will also be a time lag between when the kids in the program become adults.

Just a couple of thoughts.

you are a wise man.....and very smart also.....

Talking

Life's true inspiration
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    Life's true inspiration
    yes, attractive is deffenitly a word that I would use also.....

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

Default huh???

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you are a wise man.....and very smart also.....
    BOWMAN,

I've been accused of and called many things...... those two haven't made the list. Thanks amigo, very kind words indeed.

-two_shoes
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10