You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Dan

Default Dan

I'mHeHello my name is Dan. My family and I are new to the sport of archery. We are members of the Sioux County Archery Club here in Sioux Center, Iowa. We have shot a few of the local 3d shoots. The kids just loved then. We are interested in shooting some more. Does anybody know of any that are fairly close to North West Iowa. Please let me know.

Hi, Dan! Welcome to 3DShoots! I did some digging around, and it seems the first place that pops up on Google is Sioux County Archery Club, about 57 minutes (47.2 miles) away from the heart of Sioux City--still a bit of a hike, but sounds like it would be well worth the trip. Here's a link for directions. https://goo.gl/maps/7qhL1

Hope this is helpful! It's really great to hear that you and your family are picking up the sport together. Couldn't be a better way to spend some quality time together!

Sioux County Archery Club
    Address: Ibex Ave, West Branch, IA 51250
    Phone712) 449-5134

Thanks for the intell. We are actually members of that club. It is only 8 miles from us so we get there quite frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Geiwitz View Post
    Thanks for the intell. We are actually members of that club. It is only 8 miles from us so we get there quite frequently.
    Oh, cool! Well let me know if you need help with anything else