You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default First Indoor Vegas Shoot

i THINK THE FORMAT IS GOING TOBE 2-ROUNDS OF 30 ARROWS, COMBINE SCORES FOR YOUR FINAL PLACEMENT, WIYH A 10 MINUTE BREAK BETWEEN ROUNDS.HOW MUCH TIME BETWEEN ARROWS? IS THERE A COMMAND TO SHOOT? I KNOW IT WILL BE ALOT OF FUN, I WOULD JUST KIND OF LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. THANKS
    S.ROB
    SWITCHBACK 28"
    VIPER PRO 2000
    GOLD TIP 557 5& GOLD TIP 22
    RIPCORD REST

I think it depends on who is running the shoot. and how many people are their, at our reg club indoor shoots here, the shooters kinda decide the format, if theirs lots of shooters, we will shoot 2 lines. that means the are 2 targets in 1 lane, guy with the top target shoots first, when all shooters on top targets have shot, the next line steps up, shoots the bottom targets. then all go score and pull arrows. They may or may not have a timer, Its a good time!! They pry will have a small meeting before it starts to let everyone know what to expect and how things will be done, if your unclear, of have a ? on something that they didnt cover, be sure to ask.

Sounds like Bullspotter explained it pretty well. Main thing is have fun and GOOD LUCK to ya.

"HONDA"

Default vegas shoot

Bullspotter,
    Thanks, from the flyer it looks like a S.C.State Championship and this club draws good crowds for their shoots.Our shoot time is 10.A.M.They also have a 3-d feeze 25 target shoot that we will hit sunday after lunch.Why dont ya'll take a couple vacation days and head south? Weather is alot nicer than the weekend of the ATA show, sun and high in the upper 50s I"l try to get some pics up next week Thanks BowhuntinHoosier Should be alot of differnent bow set ups to check out, Wonder if there will be any pink ones?
    S.ROB
    SWITCHBACK 28"
    VIPER PRO 2000
    GOLD TIP 557 5& GOLD TIP 22
    RIPCORD REST

Quote Originally Posted by S.ROB View Post
    Bullspotter,
    Thanks, from the flyer it looks like a S.C.State Championship and this club draws good crowds for their shoots.Our shoot time is 10.A.M.They also have a 3-d feeze 25 target shoot that we will hit sunday after lunch.Why dont ya'll take a couple vacation days and head south? Weather is alot nicer than the weekend of the ATA show, sun and high in the upper 50s I"l try to get some pics up next week Thanks BowhuntinHoosier Should be alot of differnent bow set ups to check out, [/COLOR="Magenta"]Wonder if there will be any pink ones[/COLOR]
    S.ROB
    you see you are all comming around, everyone wants a pink bow....
    I cut things up and split them down!