You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1. #1
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default we need some fun....

    threads to get people involved in....i always come up w/the useless threads so its someones elses turn.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #2
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    threads to get people involved in....i always come up w/the useless threads so its someones elses turn.....
    We really like to leave this area up to you, because you are so good at it.


    "HONDA"

  3. #3
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    We really like to leave this area up to you, because you are so good at it.
    so I am guessing you are talking about the useless part????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #4
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    so I am guessing you are talking about the useless part????
    Don't be so hard on yourself...your not useless...why if it weren't for you we couldn't......
    ........?
    Give me a minute...


  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself...your not useless...why if it weren't for you we couldn't......
    ........?
    Give me a minute...
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself...your not useless...why if it weren't for you we couldn't......
    ........?
    Give me a minute...
    Nope, I got nothing...how 'bout you Frank, alittle help??


  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    imagine this thread theif sayin back ontopic...oh the nerv
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Give me a topic and I'll get back to it.........


  9. #9
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Give me a topic and I'll get back to it.........
    it was called the fun thread....not the bust the guys hump who came up with it thread......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #10
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Hey I see the Tree Rat counter is going up.


    "HONDA"

  11. #11
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    imagine this thread theif sayin back ontopic...oh the nerv
    Yeah the nerve of some people...jumpin in here like that and jackin' our thread!!!!!!!!!


  12. #12
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Hey I see the Tree Rat counter is going up.
    Yeah ask him if rats can swim??????


  13. #13
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    it was called the fun thread....not the bust the guys hump who came up with it thread......
    Just keep it up and we are going to turn it into a wrestling match thread.


    "HONDA"

  14. #14
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Yeah ask him if rats can swim??????
    OH NO.............................I'm almost afraid to ask. But ok Bowman what happened????


    "HONDA"

  15. #15
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Yeah ask him if rats can swim??????
    they dont fare well in water.......rollin on a river.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  16. #16
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    that 4.5 rats were they all recovered or unconfirmed kills???
    Attached Images Attached Images


  17. #17
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Just keep it up and we are going to turn it into a wrestling match thread.
    Cool, I'll go get my mask and cape!!!


  18. #18
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    OH NO.............................I'm almost afraid to ask. But ok Bowman what happened????
    well its like this if your hunting near a creek that is nearly 8-9 feet deep along the bank in some places.....you should be aware of the trees your shooting into and how close there bases go into the water......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  19. #19
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Cool, I'll go get my mask and cape!!!
    hoosier whats wrong with you he is serious....he is acctually a arrow pep talk super hero....when he gets into his alter ego.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #20
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    well its like this if your hunting near a creek that is nearly 8-9 feet deep along the bank in some places.....you should be aware of the trees your shooting into and how close there bases go into the water......
    You mean you lost a tree rat?? How dare you thats just terrible.


    "HONDA"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •