You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Dss dart shooting system $5000 o.b.o.

I have a DSS Dart international interactive shooting system for sale. Price is $5000 obo. I am willing to work out a trade or credit with a shop owner. The computer system is in a padded roll around road case with a/v input and outputs. The projection system is in another padded vented roll around road case. The screen comes with the rugged metal frame not the wooden one. The system comes with a bunch of tips, manual, speakers, subwoofer, everything you need to start shooting the archery option. If you want to shoot the firearm option you just need one of the guns, which are available in many models. I am located in NH but am willing to work something out for distant delivery. If you are within 600 miles I will deliver for free. Please contact me only if you are serious about buying it. I've had too many people just asking if it's still available. I will post when it's gone. You can send me a message on 3dshoots, if I don't respond within a day email me at nighthawkhollow at gmail Thanks for your interest
    Last edited by NHNative; 03-19-2017 at 09:51 PM.

System is sold