You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    thats right and I am a genuis so leave it alone......
    did you use a lighter?
    No I'm not dead

  2. #22
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    did you use a lighter?
    no i used two sticks some dry grass and a little wax coated lint......Ed be quite.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #23
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    no i used two sticks some dry grass and a little wax coated lint......Ed be quite.....
    Yep..two sticks(10 matches) some dry grass and wax coated lint(gasoline)...


  4. #24
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Yep..two sticks(10 matches) some dry grass and wax coated lint(gasoline)...
    it was acctually crumpled up paper bag from the bait store......

    and it was 2-cycle gas......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #25
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    All that said the hotdogs got cooked and starvation was averted...

    And you should've seen him fighting a 10# carp with a jig pole...
    I wish the camera was workin(dead batteries)...
    He almost had it out of the hole...


  6. #26
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    And you should've seen him fighting a 10# carp with a jig pole...
    ...
    and that folks aint no lie.....damb lure hit me right in the forehead.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #27
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    and that folks aint no lie.....damb lure hit me right in the forehead.....
    Had that rod damn near folded in half...Got his head out of the hole, that thing shook the hook and it slingshot that jig right between his eyes...


  8. #28
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Had that rod damn near folded in half...Got his head out of the hole, that thing shook the hook and it slingshot that jig right between his eyes...
    hurt like a mofo.....good thing i had my sun specticals on......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Real men of genius
    By MoSkeeter0311 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •