You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    How about Michael Waltrip? Here's your sign!!! What was his team thinking?? Great start for Toyota. I don't think any of the Toyota's stand a chance this year. IMO they don't have any great drivers.
    especially goofy

m.waltrip=goofy......
    I cut things up and split them down!

NASCAR put the screws to Michael Waltrip Racing before the season even started. I thought it was a good move to sign Dale Jarrett to ensure that a Toyota would start every race. Then NASCAR goes and restricts the Past Champion Provisional to 6 races. That's dirty pool!!! NASCAR should have waited and made that change next year. A lot of people could perceive that as a blatant attempt to hog tie Toyota.

So Jeff Gordon fails inspection after the race yesterday for the same infraction that Jimmy Johnson had last year and nothing happens. Why does nascar drop the bomb on Kahne, Harvick, Riggs and Sadler for such petty things that really didn't give them any advantage and not do anything to Gordon. Another reason not to like gordon, IMO. What they did to Waltrip was in reason, i think. He blatantly was trying to get an edge.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

If I am not mistaken, all they did to Jimmy Johnson last year was suspend CHad Knaus for 4 races. They didn't fine him any points or disallow the run. But we all know you can't really punish the marquee drivers of the sport and damage thier integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon13 View Post
    If I am not mistaken, all they did to Jimmy Johnson last year was suspend CHad Knaus for 4 races. They didn't fine him any points or disallow the run. But we all know you can't really punish the marquee drivers of the sport and damage thier integrity.
    I hear you, but doesn't it seem odd that they drop the hammer down earlier this week and then don't do anything to gordon but put him at the back of the field.

Carbon Matrix

I hear you, but doesn't it seem odd that they drop the hammer down earlier this week and then don't do anything to gordon but put him at the back of the field.

you asked at the beginning of this who are favorite driver is....well if you were to look in my dresser and closet you would see nothing but j.johnson stuff....does that make me a closet Johnson fan???

but the truth is I like alot of the drivers, there are some I really dont like (stewart)....but that being said if he was involved in a accident that looked serious I would be biting my nails until they said he was all right......

ALL OF THE TEAMS AND DRIVERS CHEAT......well except maybe Kyle Petty...

look back thru the last 5-10 years and find me a team that has not been penilized or under suspision of cheating.....again maybe Kyle Petty would be left out of this one.....

but at one time or another they all do it....you can stick your head in the sand all you want.....but it does not make it any less true......

its a sad fact that the cars and engines are so equal at this point that you need to get the edge anyway you can......

I wonder how some of these wonder boys, johnson included, could hold there own w/the likes of king richard and the dirtiest player ever earnhardt Sr., when they were in there prime and at there best.....(or worst in Sr. E's
    case)

also in goofy's case did you see the interview on t.v. where they just found the "oily substance???
    what a moron.....if you are going to cheat, learn how to "look" supprised.....

I mean they teach acting classes go take one for christ sake....
    he couldnt look convincing in a cell full of degnerates......

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

NASCAR put the screws to Michael Waltrip Racing before the season even started. I thought it was a good move to sign Dale Jarrett to ensure that a Toyota would start every race. Then NASCAR goes and restricts the Past Champion Provisional to 6 races. That's dirty pool!!! NASCAR should have waited and made that change next year. A lot of people could perceive that as a blatant attempt to hog tie Toyota.
    Now that we gottem hog tied lets cut thier throats. This thing has a strong Southern culture to it and that's about Americian as you can get. I tried of giving all our stuff away to these feriniers. I refuse to drive anything but USA stuff. Yeah it gotta be a Ford or Linclon and that is making concessions to you fellers up there. No hard feelings for it is a smooth ride.. Go Edwards> HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Now that we gottem hog tied lets cut thier throats. This thing has a strong Southern culture to it and that's about Americian as you can get. I tried of giving all our stuff away to these feriniers. I refuse to drive anything but USA stuff. Yeah it gotta be a Ford or Linclon and that is making concessions to you fellers up there. No hard feelings for it is a smooth ride.. Go Edwards> HS
    if an american car company ever produced a car, that was as econimical, and problem free as a honda accord.....I would gladly drive and american car.....

as far as trucks you cant beat dodge and ford.....

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    if an american car company ever produced a car, that was as econimical, and problem free as a honda accord.....I would gladly drive and american car.....

as far as trucks you cant beat dodge and ford.....
    Get ya a Linclon HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

[QUOTE=BOWMAN;25039]if an american car company ever produced a car, that was as econimical, and problem free as a honda accord.....I would gladly drive and american car.....

as far as trucks you cant beat dodge and ford.....[/QUOTE]

...Unless you are driving a Chevy

sorry bowman, you must like me even more now

Get ya a Linclon HS
    how many lincolns get over 30 mpg city and highway????

I said economical......not gas guzzelin

[QUOTE=Wheels3;25045]

as far as trucks you cant beat dodge and ford.....[/QUOTE]

...Unless you are driving a Chevy

sorry bowman, you must like me even more now
    if your driving chevy, Im towing you w/a dodge ......

[QUOTE=BOWMAN;25048]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post

if your driving chevy, Im towing you w/a dodge ......

AMEN!!!

GO Kasey Kahne!!!!

GO Dodge!!!!!
    That's all I've ever owned. First car I had was a '91 Daytona, I miss that thing and still can't talk my wife into buying one to have just as a toy.

Carbon Matrix

I am a Chevrolet man myself and always have been, but they are all so similar now it really dosen't matter as long as it's and American brand. Dodge has gotten better since Daimler Benz bought them. However I would still rather own a Silverado or F-150.

That being said I would love to tow a '70 Plymouth Hemi Roadrunner or '72 Hemi 'Cuda to carshows behind my Chevrolet or Ford.

how many lincolns get over 30 mpg city and highway????

I said economical......not gas guzzelin
    The new ones are doing 28 hwy. I am sure in the future they will do better. It is a primo Americain car.

I am a Chevrolet man myself and always have been, but they are all so similar now it really dosen't matter as long as it's and American brand. Dodge has gotten better since Daimler Benz bought them. However I would still rather own a Silverado or F-150.

That being said I would love to tow a '70 Plymouth Hemi Roadrunner or '72 Hemi 'Cuda to carshows behind my Chevrolet or Ford.
    How many Fords and Chevys have you sucked the headlights out of with that 70 Hemi? HS

The new ones are doing 28 hwy. I am sure in the future they will do better. It is a primo Americain car.
    28 highway ( I would like to hear from people acctually getting this fuel millage in real life situations) thats great but what about the price......again I said ecconomical....$35,000 is not economical for a young guy just starting a family......

72 chevelle ss is where my heart is if I was to tow one to a car show....however I have never beleived in haveing anything I could run down the road to get groceries or drive to work everyday......

If I owned a truck, I would go with a Chevy or a ford (I actually like to looks of the ford better, shhh...don't tell my hubby), but my jeep was my favorite rig. '78 CJ5. Even though it is the bumpiest SOB I have ever driven, it was a lot of fun. I was known at the Hot Chick with long brwn hair who drives the jeep, back when I was single and 20 lbs lighter

So Jeff Gordon fails inspection after the race yesterday for the same infraction that Jimmy Johnson had last year and nothing happens. Why does nascar drop the bomb on Kahne, Harvick, Riggs and Sadler for such petty things that really didn't give them any advantage and not do anything to Gordon. Another reason not to like gordon, IMO. What they did to Waltrip was in reason, i think. He blatantly was trying to get an edge.
    umm they wernt the same, gordons shock bolt came loose, allowing the ride hight to drop, 48 car had a non approved shock.