You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    Now, now, now, that is worse than picking on my Mathews!(or my wife!)
    so you shoota pink mathews too????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orleans Indiana
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    so you shoota pink mathews too????
    No, I have a black one and a blue one. Why, was you wanting it to go with those pretty wraps?

  3. #83
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    who the heck is junebug????
    Oh my goodness-------------have you ever actually watched a race??? Or listened to DW???

    Who is Junebug oh my, Bowman go sit in the corner. And no posting while your there.


    "HONDA"

  4. #84
    get'n rid of target panic STRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Oh my goodness-------------have you ever actually watched a race??? Or listened to DW???

    Who is Junebug oh my, Bowman go sit in the corner. And no posting while your there.


    You and Mr. France have something in common. You're both putting your foot down and handing out a little discipline.

    Bowman: Mr. France is the big guy for Nascar in case you didn't know.
    .

    Carbon Matrix

    Certified NASP Instructor

  5. #85
    YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    You and Mr. France have something in common. You're both putting your foot down and handing out a little discipline.

    Bowman: Mr. France is the big guy for Nascar in case you didn't know.
    I had no idea either. I'm not into racing where you ony turn in one direction. I can drive in circles with a golf cart and have more fun than watching one of those races
    A real good friend of mine belongs to the Deep South Lawnmower Racing Assn. He was going to race on the track or something... he lives about 10 minutes from Talladega.
    _____________________________________________
    FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson


    Eph. 2:8-10

  6. #86
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    No, I have a black one and a blue one. Why, was you wanting it to go with those pretty wraps?
    I have a pink mathews already....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #87
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Oh my goodness-------------have you ever actually watched a race??? Or listened to DW???

    Who is Junebug oh my, Bowman go sit in the corner. And no posting while your there.
    yes I have I just dont make it my life, like some of you people obviosly....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #88
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yes I have I just dont make it my life, like some of you people obviosly....
    My life???.................... shoot I just watch a race every now and then only difference is I listen instead of talking aimlessly the whole time like someone we all know.


    "HONDA"

  9. #89
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    My life???.................... shoot I just watch a race every now and then only difference is I listen instead of talking aimlessly the whole time like someone we all know.
    you dont have to listen or watch .........
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Limb Driver Prototype Launcher
    By oldbuck in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Limb Driver and Sword
    By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:28 PM
  3. Bad Driver!
    By NerdHick in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 10:10 PM
  4. Limb Driver Fall Away
    By MO.HICK in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 07:56 PM
  5. how about the limb driver???
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 01:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •