You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Rockon Smiley

Hybrid View

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default Rockon Smiley

Hey I just noticed the sign that this little fella is making.....it sure resembles the satinic sign to me. My want no part of that . HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey I just noticed the sign that this little fella is making.....it sure resembles the satinic sign to me. My want no part of that . HS
    I like the attitude of the Dude just not his hand signals. HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

It's not satanic...it's a Heavy Metal Peace sign...

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    It's not satanic...it's a Heavy Metal Peace sign...
    It has been 2 and 1/2 decades since I have been involved in rock. Is AC/DC a HM group? For the best of my knowledge some of these groups do practice occult worship of satan. No condemnation, just trying to be careful what I alllow in my life and not to give the ol boy any wiggle room. >>
    1 Peter 5:8-9

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
    KJV
    TALK IT & WALK IT. HS

It has been 2 and 1/2 decades since I have been involved in rock. Is AC/DC a HM group? For the best of my knowledge some of these groups do practice occult worship of satan. No condemnation, just trying to be careful what I alllow in my life and not to give the ol boy any wiggle room. >>

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
    KJV
    TALK IT & WALK IT. HS
    I hear ya...
    And AC/DC is HM...Old School, but HM...

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

Maybe just a University of Texas Austin fan? .... the Longhorns. It's the "Hook 'em Horns" hand signal they use. There has always been a debate on how the sign is made, thumb outside, thumb inside, middle index and thumb made into a point. You can wikipedia "corna" and come up with a lot of info on it.
    We all know what 666 means right? or do we? Just keep in mind that 666 is nothing more than a symbol. Few people even realize that 666 is an English number (remember that the book of Revelation was written in Greek). Since Revelation was written in Greek it would require a Greek numbering scheme. I'm not a theologian or numerologist but have looked into this just a bit. If you wikipedia "number of the beast" you'll see the number 616 as well. This very well bothers me. As a much younger man in the service, I used to party at a place called "Club 616" Pretty inoccuous or so I thought. This was before the information was posted on the internet. (late '80s) I only learned of this recently.
    HS, I completely understand where you are coming from, but we as Christians need to be on the lookout for the not so obvious as well. Even more vigulance is needed as there are many ways the evil one (Satan) can trick us.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10

KJV
    TALK IT & WALK IT. HS
    What ever happened to this guy????? Smokes you must have mellowed in your old age ?????

Cheers Westy
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Also mean's BS if you are looking at the back of the hand.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What ever happened to this guy????? Smokes you must have mellowed in your old age ?????

Cheers Westy
    wow I guess I was establishing my self here
    with about 6500 post I am kindly set and do not have anything to prove