You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rockon Smiley

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default Rockon Smiley

Hey I just noticed the sign that this little fella is making.....it sure resembles the satinic sign to me. My want no part of that . HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey I just noticed the sign that this little fella is making.....it sure resembles the satinic sign to me. My want no part of that . HS
    I like the attitude of the Dude just not his hand signals. HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

It's not satanic...it's a Heavy Metal Peace sign...

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    It's not satanic...it's a Heavy Metal Peace sign...
    It has been 2 and 1/2 decades since I have been involved in rock. Is AC/DC a HM group? For the best of my knowledge some of these groups do practice occult worship of satan. No condemnation, just trying to be careful what I alllow in my life and not to give the ol boy any wiggle room. >>
    1 Peter 5:8-9

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
    KJV
    TALK IT & WALK IT. HS

It has been 2 and 1/2 decades since I have been involved in rock. Is AC/DC a HM group? For the best of my knowledge some of these groups do practice occult worship of satan. No condemnation, just trying to be careful what I alllow in my life and not to give the ol boy any wiggle room. >>

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
    KJV
    TALK IT & WALK IT. HS
    I hear ya...
    And AC/DC is HM...Old School, but HM...

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

Maybe just a University of Texas Austin fan? .... the Longhorns. It's the "Hook 'em Horns" hand signal they use. There has always been a debate on how the sign is made, thumb outside, thumb inside, middle index and thumb made into a point. You can wikipedia "corna" and come up with a lot of info on it.
    We all know what 666 means right? or do we? Just keep in mind that 666 is nothing more than a symbol. Few people even realize that 666 is an English number (remember that the book of Revelation was written in Greek). Since Revelation was written in Greek it would require a Greek numbering scheme. I'm not a theologian or numerologist but have looked into this just a bit. If you wikipedia "number of the beast" you'll see the number 616 as well. This very well bothers me. As a much younger man in the service, I used to party at a place called "Club 616" Pretty inoccuous or so I thought. This was before the information was posted on the internet. (late '80s) I only learned of this recently.
    HS, I completely understand where you are coming from, but we as Christians need to be on the lookout for the not so obvious as well. Even more vigulance is needed as there are many ways the evil one (Satan) can trick us.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10

Quote Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post
    Maybe just a University of Texas Austin fan? .... the Longhorns. It's the "Hook 'em Horns" hand signal they use. There has always been a debate on how the sign is made, thumb outside, thumb inside, middle index and thumb made into a point. You can wikipedia "corna" and come up with a lot of info on it.
    We all know what 666 means right? or do we? Just keep in mind that 666 is nothing more than a symbol. Few people even realize that 666 is an English number (remember that the book of Revelation was written in Greek). Since Revelation was written in Greek it would require a Greek numbering scheme. I'm not a theologian or numerologist but have looked into this just a bit. If you wikipedia "number of the beast" you'll see the number 616 as well. This very well bothers me. As a much younger man in the service, I used to party at a place called "Club 616" Pretty inoccuous or so I thought. This was before the information was posted on the internet. (late '80s) I only learned of this recently.
    HS, I completely understand where you are coming from, but we as Christians need to be on the lookout for the not so obvious as well. Even more vigulance is needed as there are many ways the evil one (Satan) can trick us.

When I look at the Bible I do not take anything from the secular world and exchange it for the scriptue. I do not know how valid this would be. I will look into it though. This #,666, is the # of a man it says. The devils crowd is into #s in a large way. I am still working on this on this aspect for greater knowledge.
    We are living in unprecedence time as many of the evil ones slieght of hand is to fool all "even the very elect if possible" about the knowledge of how, who, and where he is going to appear as a lamb, but really a wolf in sheeps clothing, as he will take control of this earth,One World Goverment.
    If you will look at the back of your dollar bill you will see a eye in a triangle ,3sides. and the words under the pyrmaid says ,Novus Ordo Seclorum, a careful study of the latin will reveal , One World Order. It was Roosevelt I believe that had this applied to our monetary system. A futher study of his backgound and several others will be very eye opening. As you could possibly imagan this has been sometime in the building. Everything must be in perfect place for him to step in as the anti -christ for there to be a easy accepatance of all that do not know, God help those who do if the rapture is at the end of this bad boys reign. I can go on & on &on about this. Chech out 2Tim 3:16 and you will see a warning about this time. It starts out..... BEWARE for in the last days perilous times shall come men shall be.....
    Thanks for the admination about the subject I have started. And I agee we must be wise as serpants and harmlesss as doves. I try to give anything that has the looks of the ol boy a wide birth.
    I wonder if we sometimes are to quite to let the world know what they are up agianst for some have not a clue and some know exactly what the score is., for the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Prov 17: 12, I believe is the verse that will get a man on his journey to heaven. Knowledge is power and the word of God is the most powerful force in the life.

If the hand is form with the thumb over the 2 middle fingers then it is the sign of satan. and I wonder knowing how super slick he is if uses variants of it to make accepatble to the ingorrant or a sliegh for those who really know.
    If you see any other fault that I have I will welcome it with thanks to make me a better informed Christian.
    One further note , If we are given all the things we want to preoccupie our lives then we will be happy and not looking for such deception in our system.
    God Bless You, HS
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 02-15-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Wink

Novus Ordo Seclorum, a careful study of the latin will reveal , One World Order.
    Actually it's "New Order for the ages" if you look at the literal translations. Novus = new or young, Ordo = order, series and Seclorum = of the ages. If it were One World Order it'd be Unum Ordo Mundi. if it were New World Order it would read Novus Ordo Mundi. And yes it fits very well in the free mason conspiracy theories. It's ok to use money but do not worship it or the things you buy. The dollar bill wreaks of symbolisim and it's scarey. You find a lot of references to the Masons, Illuminati and other groups. There is also the belief that any free mason below 32 degree are just pawns and will have no part in the upcoming events. I think out of all of our presidents (past and present) only 8 can not be traced back to free masonry. I could spend hours researching this but that time would be better spent reading something else. Now I know how much the masons do for communities and charities and are full of fantastic people.
    HS, I don't see a flaw in your thinking, not at all. I agree with you in that a widely accepted symbol or gesture can seem harmless to most but people should know its origins. That's why I called it by it's original name "corna". The devil is in the details..... the ones easily overlooked or even hidden. About "the mark" my only point is that just because # 666 isn't on the chip they will want to implant doesn't mean it wont be in it, or whatever the "real" number or mark of the beast is. I'm saying not to take any mark from the govenment, or social group. Be mindful of all that John saw.
    All the pieces are coming together... the end times are near. Of course people have been saying that for years but given the events in the middle east, and direction of our nation, it can't be too far off.
    My father-in-law tells me "read Proverbs for your practicle life and Psalms for your spiritual life."
    I didn't think I would have typed this much..... sorry if it sounds like I'm rambling.
    How about we look out for each other brother. I'll for you, will you for me?

-two_shoes
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

=two_shoes;24975]Actually it's "New Order for the ages" if you look at the literal translations. Novus = new or young, Ordo = order, series and Seclorum = of the ages. If it were One World Order it'd be Unum Ordo Mundi. if it were New World Order it would read Novus Ordo Mundi. And yes it fits very well in the free mason conspiracy theories. It's ok to use money but do not worship it or the things you buy. The dollar bill wreaks of symbolisim and it's scarey. You find a lot of references to the Masons, Illuminati and other groups. There is also the belief that any free mason below 32 degree are just pawns and will have no part in the upcoming events. I think out of all of our presidents (past and present) only 8 can not be traced back to free masonry. I could spend hours researching this but that time would be better spent reading something else. Now I know how much the masons do for communities and charities and are full of fantastic people.
    HS, I don't see a flaw in your thinking, not at all. I agree with you in that a widely accepted symbol or gesture can seem harmless to most but people should know its origins. That's why I called it by it's original name "corna". The devil is in the details..... the ones easily overlooked or even hidden. About "the mark" my only point is that just because # 666 isn't on the chip they will want to implant doesn't mean it wont be in it, or whatever the "real" number or mark of the beast is. I'm saying not to take any mark from the govenment, or social group. Be mindful of all that John saw.
    All the pieces are coming together... the end times are near. Of course people have been saying that for years but given the events in the middle east, and direction of our nation, it can't be too far off.
    My father-in-law tells me "read Proverbs for your practicle life and Psalms for your spiritual life."
    I didn't think I would have typed this much..... sorry if it sounds like I'm rambling.
    How about we look out for each other brother. I'll for you, will you for me?

-two_shoes New Order of the Ages- Old things continued to this day and for this day. The occult or devil worship has been around for the ages and is viewed by some as withches and such- today we need to look for those dressed in suits and dresses. " For we war not agianst flesh and blood , but sprirtual wickness in high places" our fight is not with each other but those who chose to dominate the world, we are to use the power of Jesus name.
    Also I am not try to speak evil of the good that the Masons do. Or bring condemantion on them at all.
    You gonna be my daily prayer buddy from now on . Thanks for the support for I need all the spiritual cover I can get .to keep my back/blind side covered. Just like in the military fall out on coverage. a squad would do a 360 like a covey of quail
    After all Pual admoshies us that we are to fight a good fight, Not many of us don't like a good fight, although many want to sit in the stands and watch. Never did like to sit on the bench therefore I got after it and got to play as a freshman. Still got that spirit today.

So who wants to join the 3D.com PBC (Pray Buddy Covey.) You may have a better name to. Will we need a Sarge to guide us about pary and all to send prayer request. I hope that this is alright with everyone for this is just a suggestion.. I am not talking about a preaching club either. I am reporting for duty daily. Also this not an attemp to hijack this forumn. Just get and keep God on ouir side." For if God before you who can be agianst you."
    God bless You 2Shoes,HS:

Wink How far off topic can we go?

I love the idea Smokes but "covey" may be a little too close to "coven" for some. I was in the service so I learned that buddy is only half a word. I'm not going to explain that one here.
    I don't know if Chris would be ok with another thread for it. If two or more are gathered He is there... right!? I think so even on the net. We'd have to face distractions and distractors in a public forum, but you mentioned the good fight... If all else fails we could PM each other.

two_shoes
    -Thomas Jefferson

I love the idea Smokes but "covey" may be a little too close to "coven" for some. I was in the service so I learned that buddy is only half a word. I'm not going to explain that one here.
    I don't know if Chris would be ok with another thread for it. If two or more are gathered He is there... right!? I think so even on the net. We'd have to face distractions and distractors in a public forum, but you mentioned the good fight... If all else fails we could PM each other.

two_shoes
    Yeah I thought about it before I used the word covey. I really like the concept though. Stinking devil. HS

two_shoes
    I dont think we want to know where that one was going
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I dont think we want to know where that one was going
    Nothin' but love.... how 'bout a

-Thomas Jefferson

HS

oh lord......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    oh lord......
    Good job 2Shoes You gotem to apraying>.HS

KJV
    TALK IT & WALK IT. HS
    What ever happened to this guy????? Smokes you must have mellowed in your old age ?????

Cheers Westy
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Also mean's BS if you are looking at the back of the hand.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What ever happened to this guy????? Smokes you must have mellowed in your old age ?????

Cheers Westy
    wow I guess I was establishing my self here
    with about 6500 post I am kindly set and do not have anything to prove

wow I guess I was establishing my self here
    with about 6500 post I am kindly set and do not have anything to prove
    We all love you just the way you are!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.