You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    DUH, what's a mofo? It rhymes with snow. I can see that.
    think of your mom and well fornicating......now shorten them and make them acceptable to a forum where kids visit
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #22
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    think of your mom and well fornicating......now shorten them and make them acceptable to a forum where kids visit
    Now he's using fancy words...


  3. #23
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Now he's using fancy words...
    its the only one that i could think of while trying to keep it clean....

    of course i just read that and relized how wrong that sounds.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #24
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    I hate the weather channel.

    Originally (3 days ago) we were looking at a total of 6 - 12" out of this storm in the pocono mnt region

    2 days ago it became 5 -10" w/ a possibility of sleet

    yesterday it became 3 - 5 inches w/ a possibility of "icing" (hey I'm a fat kid and I like icing so I was really happy!)

    Now it is sleeting sideways, we got MAYBE 1/2 an inch of snow and the fricken sleet is blowing in the attic through the center ridge vent.

    this sucks
    No I'm not dead

  5. #25
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I hate the weather channel.

    Originally (3 days ago) we were looking at a total of 6 - 12" out of this storm in the pocono mnt region

    2 days ago it became 5 -10" w/ a possibility of sleet

    yesterday it became 3 - 5 inches w/ a possibility of "icing" (hey I'm a fat kid and I like icing so I was really happy!)

    Now it is sleeting sideways, we got MAYBE 1/2 an inch of snow and the fricken sleet is blowing in the attic through the center ridge vent.

    this sucks
    Yup started snowing at 10 last night and it's been sleeting here since about 3AM...only got maybe 1-2 on mix on the ground...


  6. #26
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    This crazy weather, now that season is over I do not want anymore snow or cold. Its been snowing and sleeting and freezing rain here for 24hrs. Now its supposed to be over we only have a few inches of snow here but lots and lots of ice. 30 miles north where I work they have about 6-10 inches of snow and a little ice. Now we have cold temps and 30-40 mph winds to deal with. Makes me wish I had a Quad(with trailer of course...no broken windows) to go out and play in this stuff.


    "HONDA"

  7. #27
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    This crazy weather, now that season is over I do not want anymore snow or cold. Its been snowing and sleeting and freezing rain here for 24hrs. Now its supposed to be over we only have a few inches of snow here but lots and lots of ice. 30 miles north where I work they have about 6-10 inches of snow and a little ice. Now we have cold temps and 30-40 mph winds to deal with. Makes me wish I had a Quad(with trailer of course...no broken windows) to go out and play in this stuff.
    I hear that...I'm gearin up for 3D and bass fishing...I don't want this stuff now


  8. #28
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    I hear that...I'm gearin up for 3D and bass fishing...I don't want this stuff now
    Me too and I can't wait gonna catch a real Hawg this year.


    "HONDA"

  9. #29
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Me too and I can't wait gonna catch a real Hawg this year.
    That's what I'm talkin about...


  10. #30
    Senior Member diamond-vic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    170

    Default

    here in rochester we got over 2 feet last night, most snow at one time so far.
    Diamond Victory 29"/55#
    Gold Tip XT Hunters
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Muzzy MX4 100 gr.

    People Eating Tasty Animals

    Remember, a Diamond lasts forever!

  11. #31
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    All that we are getting here is ice and rain.
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  12. #32
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamond-vic. View Post
    here in rochester we got over 2 feet last night, most snow at one time so far.
    Where are the pics boys. This ol Hillbilly would like to see it .....from afar that is. HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  13. #33
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Where are the pics boys. This ol Hillbilly would like to see it .....from afar that is. HS
    no pics but I never want to see snow again...i just spent 7 hours in the seat of a 89 ford f250 dump truck.....plowing snow.....I am cold and tired and just want to go to sleep.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Snow, Snow and oh ya, more snow
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:11 AM
  2. You Want snow EH?
    By jdawg240 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 11:16 PM
  3. Snow
    By ridgewalker243 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 10:07 PM
  4. Snow!!!
    By brokenarrow in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 10:17 AM
  5. snow
    By goldflinger in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 08:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •