You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Switchback XT for Targets?

I recently purchased a Mathews Switchback XT with the viper scope with Zeiss coating and x4 magnification. I also got the sure-loc supreme sight. I got the Cartel Stabilizer with the doinker on the end i dont know the name of it... and i have a scott little goose deluxe relsease. My rest is a ripcord off of my old bow and im going to purchase fatboy arrows. this is for mostly 3D but some spot shooting.And i am getting the Blazer veins for my arrows.im 15 yrs old so i only pull 47 pounds and 26 inch draw if you have and tips feel free to ask becasue any comments are good comments thank you!

Sounds like a good setup to me..you should do just fine with that...

Oh yeah...Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the feedback and any comment is a good comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I recently purchased a Mathews Switchback XT with the viper scope with Zeiss coating and x4 magnification. I also got the sure-loc supreme sight. I got the Cartel Stabilizer with the doinker on the end i dont know the name of it... and i have a scott little goose deluxe relsease. My rest is a ripcord off of my old bow and im going to purchase fatboy arrows. this is for mostly 3D but some spot shooting.And i am getting the Blazer veins for my arrows.im 15 yrs old so i only pull 47 pounds and 26 inch draw if you have and tips feel free to ask becasue any comments are good comments thank you!
    Well hi there Alex glad to have you with us. to the forum.

Sounds like you have a pretty nice setup there.

"HONDA"

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Well hi there Alex glad to have you with us. to the forum.

Sounds like you have a pretty nice setup there.

Man I wish we would'ev had that type of equipment which I was coming up. We only had the advanced recure bow.
    Anybody remember the glass arrows?
    Thats really Good stuff there Alex. I hope you enjoy that as much as I would have. Straight shootin, HS oh yeah post up often>

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Well im in the hospital in Michigan now but ill be out soon . But after that i will be shootin all the time. i might even make an appearance at the indoor world ibbo qualifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Well im in the hospital in Michigan now but ill be out soon . But after that i will be shootin all the time. i might even make an appearance at the indoor world ibbo qualifier.
    I hope its nothing serious in the hospital. I'll say an special prayer tonight for you to get well soon. You can't practice with that XT in hospital.

GET WELL AND GOD BLESS

"HONDA"

Default switchback xt

Try some ASA shoots also. I'm in the grand rapids area. Hope your yardage is down. LOL !! magnification classes are 40yds and up. I shoot open class.
    hope to see ya there!!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I am considered a young adult and if i remember right ibo is 40 yards.