You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would go with the Fatboys for indoor spots but for 3D I don't think I want a fat shaft unless I am always shooting last.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    You can get those not the pros but just the xcutters for 60$ a dozen so i think i am going to do that and maybe put some blazer vanes or something on there im not sure any suggestions would be nice. And have you seen the 30 x arrows they are huge.
    w/your poundage and draw length you may have and issue w/arrows such as 30x pros and x jammers, and tuning them.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Well i only pull 46 pounds at 26 inches how should i set up the arrow for best flight for both 3D up to 60 yards and also local shoots that have 8 yard shots? because i just got a new bow with a scope and there are no rules really here on scopes and how far the shot has to be in my age group so im looking for the best all around setup for target archery. and if it helps i shoot a switchback xt.
    If I were you I think I would go with aluminum like easton X7 size 1914 this would be splined corectly for your setup for around 67$ per dozen.

I think I would stay away from fat boys or linejamers because I think your going to have tuning trouble.
    kersey pa.
    mathews conquest Pro
    target
    Mathews LX
    hunting

Smile

you may want to try some easton fatboys in 500 they very well for me

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I would go with the Fatboys for indoor spots but for 3D I don't think I want a fat shaft unless I am always shooting last.
    I like shooting first with fat shafts and pin nocks.
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

PIN NOCK being the key Words there JC

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

Well a family friend that works at an outdoor store said he can get me any arrows i want at cost so what arrows should i get for spot,3d indoor/out. he can get easton gold tip and carbon express so. idk i was thinking maybe something along the line of the cxl 2's? but they might drift alot outside.
    Mathews Switchback XT
    Sure-loc Supreme
    Viper Scope 4x
    Cartel Stabillizer
    Scott little goose deluxe release
    Ripcord rest

Well a family friend that works at an outdoor store said he can get me any arrows i want at cost so what arrows should i get for spot,3d indoor/out. he can get easton gold tip and carbon express so. idk i was thinking maybe something along the line of the cxl 2's? but they might drift alot outside.
    I like my cxl2 for indoor.....and if I end up w/a prestige I may set them up on that also....
    I cut things up and split them down!

how durable are the cxl 2's? cause they need to last awhile cuz they still will cost quite a bit of money. and i will get the ones that weigh only 6.something gpi so i can shoot like 250+ fps.
    Mathews Switchback XT
    Sure-loc Supreme
    Viper Scope 4x
    Cartel Stabillizer
    Scott little goose deluxe release
    Ripcord rest