You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I think its a bow that is slower then dirt but extremely expensive for no good reason.

    what do I win?
    yeah but it says mathews so its o.k. to be expensive.....cus people will still buy it......


    tell me something dredly.....if you were to design something and people would pay say $10 for it.....would you sell it for $5......no you would probably sell it for 11....makes people want it a little more I think......if everyone could have one then you would go else where and get something that not everybody already had......I dont like keepin up w/the jones's...i like to be a little different......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #22
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah but it says mathews so its o.k. to be expensive.....cus people will still buy it......


    tell me something dredly.....if you were to design something and people would pay say $10 for it.....would you sell it for $5......no you would probably sell it for 11....makes people want it a little more I think......if everyone could have one then you would go else where and get something that not everybody already had......I dont like keepin up w/the jones's...i like to be a little different......
    So basically what your saying is you like Mathews because they make pretty pink bows and charge a lot for them?

    Makes sense to me!
    No I'm not dead

  3. #23
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    So basically what your saying is you like Mathews because they make pretty pink bows and charge a lot for them?

    Makes sense to me!
    do you read before you post????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #24
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    do you read before you post????
    not normally... reading prior to posting really slows down how quickly I can up my post count
    No I'm not dead

  5. #25
    YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    not normally... reading prior to posting really slows down how quickly I can up my post count
    Knew it!!!!
    _____________________________________________
    FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson


    Eph. 2:8-10

  6. #26
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    not normally... reading prior to posting really slows down how quickly I can up my post count
    Yeah...It's easier to just retaliate quickly and deal with consiquences as they arise....


  7. #27
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Yeah...It's easier to just retaliate quickly and deal with consiquences as they arise....
    exactly! I normally read what I wrote when somone else quotes me
    No I'm not dead

  8. #28
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    exactly! I normally read what I wrote when somone else quotes me
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #29
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    not normally... reading prior to posting really slows down how quickly I can up my post count
    You can start posting a little slower now though since you are shooting a Mathews.


    "HONDA"

  10. #30
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    You can start posting a little slower now though since you are shooting a Mathews.
    dont feed fuel into his fire.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #31
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    dont feed fuel into his fire.....
    Oh come on its so much fun besides I know the truth. He just can't handle the truth.


    "HONDA"

  12. #32
    Senior Member diamond-vic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    170

    Default

    well i thinks its about time to revele the mystery slow, i mean bow! sorry, couldnt resist
    Diamond Victory 29"/55#
    Gold Tip XT Hunters
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Muzzy MX4 100 gr.

    People Eating Tasty Animals

    Remember, a Diamond lasts forever!

  13. #33
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah but it says mathews so its o.k. to be expensive.....cus people will still buy it......


    tell me something dredly.....if you were to design something and people would pay say $10 for it.....would you sell it for $5......no you would probably sell it for 11....makes people want it a little more I think......if everyone could have one then you would go else where and get something that not everybody already had......I dont like keepin up w/the jones's...i like to be a little different......
    Dreadly why not shop around for a good as new one at the depresciated rate. Just like a good Lincoln> HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  14. #34
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Dreadly why not shop around for a good as new one at the depresciated rate. Just like a good Lincoln> HS
    uhhh.... have you been sitting out behind the church again HS? I've had one for like 2+ weeks, just finally got it ready to use though
    No I'm not dead

Similar Threads

  1. Ok boys and girls check this out.
    By QSA in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 08:30 PM
  2. with all the talk of martin girls....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:51 AM
  3. Do you know anything about girls?
    By Wheely in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. Hey Guys (& girls?)
    By Wheely in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •