You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: prestige.....

  1. #1
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default prestige.....

    does anybody know anyone shooting a prestige.....

    any thoughts on them.....

    I think the bug has set into buy a 3-d bow...
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orleans Indiana
    Posts
    619

    Default

    I had one, and really liked it. Wish I would have kept it. I got 291 @ 61lbs, grained out. I only have a 27.5 inch draw. I will get another one sometime. I think it's an awesome hunting bow too, short and fast.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orleans Indiana
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Way to go, now you have got me wanting another one!

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    Way to go, now you have got me wanting another one!
    what do you shoot now??

    how smooth was it compaired to say a apex 7 or a switchback.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orleans Indiana
    Posts
    619

    Default

    I have a black wrinkle finished Switchback and a Conquest 4 now. I never even shot the A7 I had,(traded it off )The prestige had a little more hand shock than my Switchback, but not much. It was way faster. I only traded it because I have comitment problems!

  6. #6
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    I have a black wrinkle finished Switchback and a Conquest 4 now. I never even shot the A7 I had,(traded it off )The prestige had a little more hand shock than my Switchback, but not much. It was way faster. I only traded it because I have comitment problems!
    your unit told you to get rid of it???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    I have a black wrinkle finished Switchback and a Conquest 4 now. I never even shot the A7 I had,(traded it off )The prestige had a little more hand shock than my Switchback, but not much. It was way faster. I only traded it because I have comitment problems!
    how about pics of that switchback???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    I have a black wrinkle finished Switchback and a Conquest 4 now. I never even shot the A7 I had,(traded it off )The prestige had a little more hand shock than my Switchback, but not much. It was way faster. I only traded it because I have comitment problems!
    Is this the one Cody has??? If so "I LIKE".

    A couple friends have them one of them I believe is selling his on E-Bay or already has he does'nt keep any bow very long always wants the newest thing but he has the money so I say go for it. The other friend loves his although I have not talked to him for a few months since before the Drenalin so he may have traded it off also. I shot both of them and yes they definately have more hand shock than my XT but then again all bows do. If you are looking for more speed at shorter DL then I'd say its the bow for you.


    "HONDA"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orleans Indiana
    Posts
    619

    Default

    No, Cody has my A7, but, I did get the Prestige from Drew, who got the Prestige from Cody! I just like to have them all! I can't afford to keep very many at once though!





    Pics of Sb
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orleans Indiana
    Posts
    619

    Default

    another one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #11
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    No, Cody has my A7, but, I did get the Prestige from Drew, who got the Prestige from Cody! I just like to have them all! I can't afford to keep very many at once though!





    Pics of Sb
    So what is Drew shooting now?? Please don't tell me he is shooting a Blowreck. I hear Nick is selling them now.


    "HONDA"

  12. #12
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    get an Old Glory... break the Mathews trend! Or an Allegiance... both are awesome machines and have the speed to sling some arrows.
    No I'm not dead

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Greencounty IN
    Posts
    183

    Default Prestige

    I put Apex 7 up for sale and bought a Prestige on AT from Brown Hornet. He is going to be shooting for Martin and he gets his for free, so the Mathews had to go. As far as i'm concerned thats his bad luck and my good, although I wish him the best this year. The Apex 7 was a 60-70 and too much bow for an old man like me to handle for a 3D bow. Had the limbs backed out of the pocket and was shooting it at 58 lbs. Still the fastest bow I've ever shot. Looking forward to getting the Prestige this week. It was a toss up between it and the Hoyt Vulcan. Loved the grip on the Apex so I went with the Mathews. Looking forward to a Good 3D season. Hoping to qualify for the Worlds at Anderson. Keep us posted on your bow fever and let us know what ya end up with
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

  14. #14
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    get an Old Glory... break the Mathews trend! Or an Allegiance... both are awesome machines and have the speed to sling some arrows.
    the problem is the shop I work at part time, sells mathews and it wouldnt look very good.....plus I just got back from there and lets just say i wont get any other bow for the price I just was quoted

    now if only they will listen to us and send it w/black riser and black limbs
    I cut things up and split them down!

  15. #15
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default

    What shop?

  16. #16
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    What shop?
    whats it to you????...... CFS
    I cut things up and split them down!

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orleans Indiana
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkdfrlife View Post
    I put Apex 7 up for sale and bought a Prestige on AT from Brown Hornet. He is going to be shooting for Martin and he gets his for free, so the Mathews had to go. As far as i'm concerned thats his bad luck and my good, although I wish him the best this year. The Apex 7 was a 60-70 and too much bow for an old man like me to handle for a 3D bow. Had the limbs backed out of the pocket and was shooting it at 58 lbs. Still the fastest bow I've ever shot. Looking forward to getting the Prestige this week. It was a toss up between it and the Hoyt Vulcan. Loved the grip on the Apex so I went with the Mathews. Looking forward to a Good 3D season. Hoping to qualify for the Worlds at Anderson. Keep us posted on your bow fever and let us know what ya end up with
    If you only knew how funny that is......that bow came from Willow Point! I traded the Prestige to BH for the A7 that Cody has now!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Greencounty IN
    Posts
    183

    Default Willow Point Prestige

    My but aint it a small world
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

  19. #19
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkdfrlife View Post
    My but aint it a small world
    It sure is.

    You will like the Prestige Dale.


    "HONDA"

  20. #20
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    hey guys lets talk about the Prestige here.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Mathews Prestige
    By spike bull in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:23 PM
  2. prestige 60#
    By steve bear in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 04:56 PM
  3. Prestige or Apex 7
    By BuckeyeRed in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:40 PM
  4. Prestige?
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 07:13 PM
  5. Prestige
    By BowhuntnHoosier in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •