You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: How do you keep

Default How do you keep

Track of your optinum performance as far as timing is concerned?? I mark my cams in relation to the limbs, and i also have a bare shaft that i mark in relation to my rest at full draw, was wondering cause this weekend, i was having a hard time keeping my bow still right after the shot, and was not verry forging and didnt fell crisp. i knew someting was not the same, so i looked at my marks, and saw the timing was a bit off, so off to the bow press, put 2 twists on the cable bam, felt like it was right back on.. but the draw length was a tad longer, so did a few twists on the string, and the cam marks lined up.. got out my marked arrow and did a DL check, bam right on, went back out and it was back to pounding xs.... felt like a new bow!!! was wondering is anyone else had any tricks to keep track????

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    Track of your optinum performance as far as timing is concerned?? I mark my cams in relation to the limbs, and i also have a bare shaft that i mark in relation to my rest at full draw, was wondering cause this weekend, i was having a hard time keeping my bow still right after the shot, and was not verry forging and didnt fell crisp. i knew someting was not the same, so i looked at my marks, and saw the timing was a bit off, so off to the bow press, put 2 twists on the cable bam, felt like it was right back on.. but the draw length was a tad longer, so did a few twists on the string, and the cam marks lined up.. got out my marked arrow and did a DL check, bam right on, went back out and it was back to pounding xs.... felt like a new bow!!! was wondering is anyone else had any tricks to keep track????
    yup when my Icon doesnt hit the white....there is somthing wrong....the cam is usaully out.....I can usaully tell as soon as I draw the bow...the poundage dont feel right....
    I cut things up and split them down!

I have never done anything like that, those are great tips bullspotter.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor