You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    but you have to start your own thread and stop hyjacking other peoples
    I remember a story about a pot and a kettle...now how did that go again??


  2. #42
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    I remember a story about a pot and a kettle...now how did that go again??
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #43
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  4. #44
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    I will get 100 soon.
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  5. #45
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Bowman, I thought that you where going to wait and try A Guardian?
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  6. #46
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzingale View Post
    Bowman, I thought that you where going to wait and try A Guardian?
    I touched and fondled one...but did not like the feel in my hand....i need to shoot one.....the prestige was made more for us short armed guys like me.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #47
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Then you should have tried the Equilizer. You must like big things in your hands.
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  8. #48
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    This will be my 100 post. Thanks BOWMAN. I didn't mean to steal your thread.
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  9. #49
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzingale View Post
    Then you should have tried the Equilizer. You must like big things in your hands.
    every thing is bowtech bowtech bowtech w/you......hmmm sound familier
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #50
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    every thing is bowtech bowtech bowtech w/you......hmmm sound familier
    I tried a Diamond Black Ice last night after work...
    Does anyone care ?


    Ron

  11. #51
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    I tried a Diamond Black Ice last night after work...
    Does anyone care ?


    Ron
    I care Ron...What did you think of it????


  12. #52
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    I care Ron...What did you think of it????
    Very smooth and little hand shock. I thought it was a very smooth drawing bow.
    I just happened to be looking at it out of curiosity. It's a little strange since the cam and idler have such a large diameter. It had a rest and sight on it and the guy in the shop asked if I wanted to give it a try. I felt very comfortable with it. I shot it about 10-12 times with Easton Fatboys and a TRU Ball Pro Diamond release. That was the first time I shot Fatboys too. The results at the target end were mixed, probably due to the fact that the thing was set up for a 'generic' person and there was no peep on it. I liked it a lot though. The Bowtech/Diamond grips are WAY better than they used to be too. It's 'Birth Certificate' said it was 71# and a 29" draw.

    Ron
    Last edited by Ronhop; 02-21-2007 at 12:57 PM.

  13. #53
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    They do have A great grip. One of the that I believe is that the grip is te most important part of the bow because it never leaves your hand. Good luck on your decision.

    Danny
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  14. #54
    Senior Member dzingale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Bowman,
    You are right about my choice of bows but I think that Mathews makes A great bow. I like thew grip and solid wall on the bowtech. But if there was no bowtech I would definately shoot Mathews.
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

  15. #55
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    Very smooth and little hand shock. I thought it was a very smooth drawing bow.
    I just happened to be looking at it out of curiosity. It's a little strange since the cam and idler have such a large diameter. It had a rest and sight on it and the guy in the shop asked if I wanted to give it a try. I felt very comfortable with it. I shot it about 10-12 times with Easton Fatboys and a TRU Ball Pro Diamond release. That was the first time I shot Fatboys too. The results at the target end were mixed, probably due to the fact that the thing was set up for a 'generic' person and there was no peep on it. I liked it a lot though. The Bowtech/Diamond grips are WAY better than they used to be too. It's 'Birth Certificate' said it was 71# and a 29" draw.

    Ron

    get your own thread and stop hyjacking mine......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  16. #56
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzingale View Post
    Bowman,
    You are right about my choice of bows but I think that Mathews makes A great bow. I like thew grip and solid wall on the bowtech. But if there was no bowtech I would definately shoot Mathews.
    If i was not buying a prestige and needed hunting bow, I would buy a GM tec hunter extreme.....

    so I guess if I wasnt buying mathews I would buy bowtech also.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  17. #57
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    get your own thread and stop hyjacking mine......
    Speak for yourself buddy, I mean BOWMAN...

    One of my meetings this morning at work got hijacked by an unrelated topic, so I'm primed to return the favor...

    Ron

  18. #58
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    Speak for yourself buddy, I mean BOWMAN...

    One of my meetings this morning at work got hijacked by an unrelated topic, so I'm primed to return the favor...

    Ron
    I cut things up and split them down!

  19. #59
    Senior Member diamond-vic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    stopped and payed for it tonight......Mathews says 4 weeks till delivery....
    it might just make the Bowman 29 3dshoots smackdown.....and will definetley be going to the dredly 100......

    so my question is what is the lightest peep out there w/a medium size hole....I dont like a tiny hole but dont like a huge one either.....

    I figured out a brass nocking point weighs in at 5 grains and a loop it roughly 9 grains....anyone know what those rubber cussion buttons weigh???.....I may just get a rope head for the true ball and forget the loop......

    I ordered a 27.5 as the boss is always telling me I look like my draw is too short.....
    those rubber cussions move every shot. u would have to serve them in. i had one on my diamond and went to a loop. and i just weighed a brass nock and 3 inches of loop material. the brass nock weighed more. i wood go with the loop
    Diamond Victory 29"/55#
    Gold Tip XT Hunters
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Muzzy MX4 100 gr.

    People Eating Tasty Animals

    Remember, a Diamond lasts forever!

Similar Threads

  1. Order Up
    By thechosen1 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:37 AM
  2. New Set-up is on order!
    By NerdHick in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 08:12 AM
  3. Bowtech Commander on order
    By Frank in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 07:07 PM
  4. Won a Bowtech of my choice today. Which one would you order?
    By Daniel Boone in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:16 PM
  5. when and where can I order loop set pliers
    By fastfred in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •