You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 527
  1. #141
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    does anyone mind if I add another useless post or two?
    Go for it , as this is the place for that , GRASSHOPER !


  2. #142
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I like this thread !

    Now you know and you are !

  3. #143
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I like this thread !

    Now you know and you are !


    You would.

  4. #144
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    You would.
    Good to see your still hanging on the young fella !!!!!!! What recession?????????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #145
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Good to see your still hanging on the young fella !!!!!!! What recession?????????
    The one that some folks complain about !


  6. #146
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Good to see your still hanging on the young fella !!!!!!! What recession?????????


    yeap here for another day.

  7. #147
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Just did my financial stuff on my car loan , and the loan officer said that he has done more loans in the last 90 days than that credit union has done for the past 20+ years !

    Money is cheap to borrow at 2.49 % interest !


    I should of brought a " beamer " !

  8. #148
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Just did my financial stuff on my car loan , and the loan officer said that he has done more loans in the last 90 days than that credit union has done for the past 20+ years !

    Money is cheap to borrow at 2.49 % interest !


    I should of brought a " beamer " !
    WHAT!!!!!!!! Thats BS werepaying over 7% here for car loans!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #149
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    WHAT!!!!!!!! Thats BS werepaying over 7% here for car loans!!!!!!!
    That's cheap also mate !

    Life is good !

  10. #150
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default well this is useless.......

    it is fitting that my useless 5000th's post be on a useless thread, along with other useless post, on a useless site, wrote on a useless weds. in the middle of a useless week,

    what's the point?? it just seems sooo........Useless

  11. #151
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    it is fitting that my useless 5000th's post be on a useless thread, along with other useless post, on a useless site, wrote on a useless weds. in the middle of a useless week,

    what's the point?? it just seems sooo........Useless
    You are doing just great !

    I can remember when you were way ahead of yours trully in post count !

    Last edited by Carpshooter; 06-14-2012 at 04:00 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  12. #152
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You are doing just great !

    I can remember when you were way ahead of yours trully in post count !

    Me Too!!!! That was before the Alcohol i think!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #153
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You are doing just great !

    I can remember when you were way ahead of yours trully in post count !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Me Too!!!! That was before the Alcohol i think!!!!!


    Some people on this site are just natural born post whores.

    Not that I'm sayin any names.

  14. #154
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Some people on this site are just natural born post whores.

    Not that I'm sayin any names.
    You don't have to its plain to see who they are

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  15. #155
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    You don't have to its plain to see who they are

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine



  16. #156
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    " Jealous "


    ......................................................................

  17. #157
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Some people on this site are just natural born post whores.

    Not that I'm sayin any names.
    Is there a mirror in the room just wanted to know!!!!Have a quick peek and who knows you might just find that post whore!!!!!!

    Gattor the redlight poster!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #158
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Is there a mirror in the room just wanted to know!!!!Have a quick peek and who knows you might just find that post whore!!!!!!

    Gattor the redlight poster!!!!!
    Our buddy Gator has just watch way too much paint dry in years gone by around here , and does show the effects today !


  19. #159
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Our buddy Gator has just watch way too much paint dry in years gone by around here , and does show the effects today !



    It wasn't the watchin that got to me, it was the tasting.


    When I was young, who knew that paint chips, playin with the stuff out of thermostats and smokin was bad for you?
    We were to busy ridin around in back of dad's pick-up truck, the seat belt was something that always got caught in the door and a pocket knife was standard issue cause you had to have one when you went hunting with your buddies after school. The Principle of the school wanted to check out the shotgun in your truck because he was thinkin about buying one just like it, and a well staged fight with your buddy the day before opening day gave you the first 3 days of deer season off school.

  20. #160
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    It wasn't the watchin that got to me, it was the tasting.


    When I was young, who knew that paint chips, playin with the stuff out of thermostats and smokin was bad for you?
    We were to busy ridin around in back of dad's pick-up truck, the seat belt was something that always got caught in the door and a pocket knife was standard issue cause you had to have one when you went hunting with your buddies after school. The Principle of the school wanted to check out the shotgun in your truck because he was thinkin about buying one just like it, and a well staged fight with your buddy the day before opening day gave you the first 3 days of deer season off school.
    How true that was this world has gone to hell and alot of times you can't blame the kids the parents are to blame they let them get away with to much stuff if they would pick up a belt and show them who's boss they wouldn't be as much bad stuff going on in the world today now im not saying you should beat your kids but come on a little spanking never killed anyone

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Similar Threads

  1. A thread to help those that....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 04:58 PM
  2. Ok Here is my give away Thread
    By QSA in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 3129
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
  3. Fun Thread Idea.......
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:40 AM
  4. A thread i never seen around here...
    By compoundxx75 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
  5. this is my thread......
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •