You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default nap quikspin vanes

i have recently bought some nap quikspin vanes and no more than i have shot with them,i love them.i was just wonder if anyone else liked them.

Default yep.........love them

yep.

definately love them.

nap quikspin vanes - Bowhunting forum

there will probably; however, be a long standing rivalry between them and the blaZers ?

camoham

I'm shooting the 2.25" on my field and 3D arrows and they group great.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Quick Spins

I have found that using the 4 inch quick spins while hunting i had to go to a mech. broadhead. the fixed broadheads all shoot about 8 inchs left. Has any else had this problem

maybe your bow isnt tuned, mine shoot fixed blade heads right with my field points at 40 yards with the 2.25" q-s 4 inch should shoot even the biggest fixed blade head fine !

Default Quick Spin Vanes

Had them----got rid of them! Not durable enough for me---once the vane
    is slightly bent or damaged it isn't flexible enough to return and begins to affect the flight and make a flutter noise. A more flexible plastic vane or feather is more forgiving especially
    when traveling to your stand in the dark. If it works for you---GREAT! but after bow hunting since 1957 this old deer chaser will stick what works for me---4-3" plastic vanes or feathers on one end with 4 blade Muzzy's on the other.
    Last edited by skip hershey; 03-21-2006 at 09:52 PM.

Default I thought I was Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan227 View Post
    I have found that using the 4 inch quick spins while hunting i had to go to a mech. broadhead. the fixed broadheads all shoot about 8 inchs left. Has any else had this problem
    I just made up my own arrows for the first time this season. I put 2.25 quickspins on Gold TIp XT hunters 7595 shafts. My groups tightened up fiercely with field tips and with testing my broadheads I never bothered to test over 15 yards. Big mistake after injuring a huge doe last night and looking all day today I decided to check the broadhead shot at 30 yards oh boy! did I have a problem my field points are perfect with the tightest groups ever but when I went to shoot with my 4 blade 100 grain muzzies at 20 yards they drop down and to the right 6 inches. It gets worse! from there out they get further and further down. At 35 yards they are off my target and into the ground. I have been shooting muzzies for years and never had trouble with the bow that I have had for about 5 years now just restrung last year. I don't know what it is but I have to solve it ASAP rut is less than a few days away here. Any ideas.

Default I am a bit lost on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt&MuzzyMan View Post
    i have recently bought some nap quikspin vanes and no more than i have shot with them,i love them.i was just wonder if anyone else liked them.
    I just made up my own arrows for the first time this season. I put 2.25 quickspins on Gold TIp XT hunters 7595 shafts. My groups tightened up fiercely with field tips and with testing my broadheads I never bothered to test over 15 yards. Big mistake after injuring a huge doe last night and looking all day today I decided to check the broadhead shot at 30 yards oh boy! did I have a problem my field points are perfect with the tightest groups ever but when I went to shoot with my 4 blade 100 grain muzzies at 20 yards they drop down and to the right 6 inches. It gets worse! from there out they get further and further down. At 35 yards they are off my target and into the ground. I have been shooting muzzies for years and never had trouble with the bow that I have had for about 5 years now just restrung last year. I don't know what it is but I have to solve it ASAP rut is less than a few days away here. Any ideas.

talk about breaking one out of the archives

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    talk about breaking one out of the archives
    Yeah, exactly... Is anybody home ????

Ron

really digging this one out.

thread is so old....................ive switched to blazers since then!

camoham

Quote Originally Posted by camoham View Post
    really digging this one out.

thread is so old....................ive switched to blazers since then!

camoham
    Good switch.

"HONDA"