You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default now I get to bash Mathews....

tell me why its so difficult to give me what I want??? I know sometimes I cant be pleased....(go ahead you know you want to)....

heres the situation...I go to my dealer and pay up a large sum of money for my new target bow (Prestige)....not full retail but a large sum none the less....

tell him what I want....all the specifics and state to him I would really like this set up

Bulls eye Black w/BLACK limbs*** not camo.....
    27.5" draw
    65% letoff
    50-60lbs

***why thats not a starndard option is beyond me???

so I stop to check on the order on monday and he tells me yes after some sweet talking on his part I CAN have my black limbs.....and tells me 4 weeks...i say great this is awsome....

so on tuesday I am looking around and see some pics of Prestiges and notice the gold writing on the limbs.....so I think oh this thing will look sweet w/gold assecories......

this makes me think about the string....so I stop by the shop today to drop off more money for some accesories (I like to have a balance at the shop for emegencies)......and ask him to call them and make sure they put either a gold/black...yellow/black or all black string on the bow....

he calls Mathews and starts talking to the guy on the other end...I hear him say "so your going to give me a hard time about this too???"

he then says "do I need to talk to so and so again, like yestarday???? "
    he says to the guy..."this is what the guy wants its not like he is asking you to design a hole new bow....."

so i will check in tommarow and see how he made out......

it really frosts me that they will never do anything the way that I want it....

and the color of the limbs and the color of the strings on a target bow should be standard choices.....especially when there target bow colors these days are so dambed ugly....andsorry excuses for colors if you ask me....

the retail on this bow is a freakin grand, come on give people some choices.....
    the flavor colors were so much better......imo

sorry for the rant but need to get this off my chest
    I cut things up and split them down!

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Have you been hangin' around Dredly????
    Toughen up buttercup

If it were me I'd feel the same way. It really shouldn't be that hard to give a customer some options.....
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

My way or the highway. Life is not always a bowl of cheeries my friend.

How many people do you think would do a set up like this? Now you see why they just have a few choices in those catagoreys. oh by the way would you like a little whine with your cheese>
    also looks like you could use on of these right about now Sorry ,HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post

How many people do you think would do a set up like this? Now you see why they just have a few choices in those catagoreys. oh by the way would you like a little whine with your cheese>
    WOW Smokes, you just laid a bashing on ole BOWMAN!!!!
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

o.k. smokes.....how many prestiges you think they sell a week month or year....it shouldnt matter....the companies are always saying how small the industry is and we need more bussiness......

so instead of going bull riding/or cage fighting, or making damb guitars, or singing church music..... why dont some of these companies keep the current customeres happy.....

also bythe way smokes just so you know black limbs are standard on every other prestige except the black riser??????????????
    and they put a gold string standard on the bold liquid gold prestige.......??????

now can you see why I am torqued......

you have only been shooting a mathews for 2 days and you allready have turned into...mathews is better than everybody else

Hoyt dose the same thing, I wanted a all black Vextrix xl, but their target bows come with silver limb pockets and cams.... they wanted a extra 75 bucks to build the bow with the black ones, Plus the extra $ that the target bow cost over the reg cammo, I pretty much told them to take a hike, for the extra $ I could get everything redone they way i want for cheaper. Spray paint is cheap!!! So for only 6.50 i have the all black bow that i wanted!!!!

tell me why its so difficult to give me what I want??? I know sometimes I cant be pleased....(go ahead you know you want to)....

heres the situation...I go to my dealer and pay up a large sum of money for my new target bow (Prestige)....not full retail but a large sum none the less....

tell him what I want....all the specifics and state to him I would really like this set up

Bulls eye Black w/BLACK limbs*** not camo.....
    27.5" draw
    65% letoff
    50-60lbs

***why thats not a starndard option is beyond me???

so I stop to check on the order on monday and he tells me yes after some sweet talking on his part I CAN have my black limbs.....and tells me 4 weeks...i say great this is awsome....

so on tuesday I am looking around and see some pics of Prestiges and notice the gold writing on the limbs.....so I think oh this thing will look sweet w/gold assecories......

this makes me think about the string....so I stop by the shop today to drop off more money for some accesories (I like to have a balance at the shop for emegencies)......and ask him to call them and make sure they put either a gold/black...yellow/black or all black string on the bow....

he calls Mathews and starts talking to the guy on the other end...I hear him say "so your going to give me a hard time about this too???"

he then says "do I need to talk to so and so again, like yestarday???? "
    he says to the guy..."this is what the guy wants its not like he is asking you to design a hole new bow....."

so i will check in tommarow and see how he made out......

it really frosts me that they will never do anything the way that I want it....

and the color of the limbs and the color of the strings on a target bow should be standard choices.....especially when there target bow colors these days are so dambed ugly....andsorry excuses for colors if you ask me....

the retail on this bow is a freakin grand, come on give people some choices.....
    the flavor colors were so much better......imo

I guess I could try to get a job at the factory and help you out Bowman. Nah. You'll just have to be patient.
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    Hoyt dose the same thing, I wanted a all black Vextrix xl, but their target bows come with silver limb pockets and cams.... they wanted a extra 75 bucks to build the bow with the black ones, Plus the extra $ that the target bow cost over the reg cammo, I pretty much told them to take a hike, for the extra $ I could get everything redone they way i want for cheaper. Spray paint is cheap!!! So for only 6.50 i have the all black bow that i wanted!!!!
    you spray paited your bow??? say it aint so......

If you can't get the strings that you want you can order an aftermarket string like winners choice or Vapor trail. You might pay more but the strings will last twice as long.
    08 Constitution 50# 29"
    08 Allegiance 70#
    07 Guardian 77#
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=478
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzingale View Post
    If you can't get the strings that you want you can order an aftermarket string like winners choice or Vapor trail. You might pay more but the strings will last twice as long.
    I really like the barracuda strings and cables...and have been of the mindset that I refuse to buy a bow and immediatley replace the strings and cables.....call it stuborn if you want but I dont feel i should have too

Quote Originally Posted by dzingale View Post
    They have Gold strings for the prestige...just not for his package...
    This industry is getting out of control...There is no reason why you can't get a special order bow using stock components ....
    The limbs, riser, strings, cams,and everything else he asked for are stock items...they just don't put them all in the same package....

I hope you get what you want...It's not that difficult...

I heard Bowtech will make one the way you want it..... it will take about 4-6 months to get though!!!
    -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by two_shoes View Post
    I heard Bowtech will make one the way you want it..... it will take about 4-6 months to get though!!!
    thats how long it takes to make up the Birth Certifacats

stop changing the subject, this is a bashing mathews thread.....you want to bash bowtech or hoyt there are plenty of those threads.....

mathews Sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    mathews Sucks!!!
    thank you ed.....you really are special you know that.....

so instead of going bull riding/or cage fighting, or making damb guitars, or singing church music..... why dont some of these companies keep the current customeres happy.....
    Wow!!!!! Tell us how you really feel
    Attached Images Attached Images

ny911bowhunter

Waaaaaaaaaaa.......................

Man up...........Sissy.

So you cant get a pretty factory string....consider yourself lucky. What more incentive to get a REAL set do you need!? Get yourself some fine H&M's on there - any color you want - BLING IT UP!

Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaa.......................

Man up...........Sissy.

So you cant get a pretty factory string....consider yourself lucky. What more incentive to get a REAL set do you need!? Get yourself some fine H&M's on there - any color you want - BLING IT UP!

you guys are completly missing the point....and are the exact reason I cant have it the way I want it......

its not like its something they have to make special....the options are available on other bows of the same model....

you either all have your heads in the sand or you just really like bustin my hump.......well I just figured out the problem