You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    109 here and around 900 on AT, maybe you have a point!
    Don't listen to them! between here and AT I have well over 5000 posts and I haven't figured out which end of the arrow goes on the string!

As for the Ovation it is a sweet shooting bow and the prices that you can get one for are awesome. I'm still getting used to mine, it wants to jump to the right a little bit but it could also just be my grip. It has a Shrewd grip on it and its taking a little while to get used to it.
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Don't listen to them! between here and AT I have well over 5000 posts and I haven't figured out which end of the arrow goes on the string!

As for the Ovation it is a sweet shooting bow and the prices that you can get one for are awesome. I'm still getting used to mine, it wants to jump to the right a little bit but it could also just be my grip. It has a Shrewd grip on it and its taking a little while to get used to it.
    my icon likes to jump to the left....put a STS on it and got rid of all that.....

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    my icon likes to jump to the left....put a STS on it and got rid of all that.....
    Nice I'll try that since I have an extra STS laying around.... we'll see how it works
    No I'm not dead