You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey is that primitive campin' at ya'lls place.

Are ya gonna be havin' any concessions and any folks selling archery stuff? Smokes

Yea it is primitive camping, we do have a water spicket there but it is shared by all campers. We will have a concession stand open with some of the best food you can eat, that will be open during the day. As far as having somebody selling archery stuff, no we wont. If I remeber correctly we are not allowed per Rhinehart inc. unless they see some profit from it.

Thanks,
    Jason

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
    Yea it is primitive camping, we do have a water spicket there but it is shared by all campers. We will have a concession stand open with some of the best food you can eat, that will be open during the day. As far as having somebody selling archery stuff, no we wont. If I remeber correctly we are not allowed per Rhinehart inc. unless they see some profit from it.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Have you got any idea how many folks will be at this shoot. Also is this tha 1st time ya'll have hosted this shoot.
    If you can kindly fill us in on what to expect as a good group of us are gonna be attending this event. thanks Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Have you got any idea how many folks will be at this shoot. Also is this tha 1st time ya'll have hosted this shoot.
    If you can kindly fill us in on what to expect as a good group of us are gonna be attending this event. thanks Smokes

Ok what I can tell you. This is our 4th year hosting the R100! Our terrain varies, we have some courses that are flat and some that have mild hills on them. I am expecting around 300-400 shooters hopfully more than that! We have tons of space so we can space everyone out pretty evenly. Most of our terrain is woods, but we do have a small field and a rifle range that you will shoot through and can get pretty toasty. When you are done shooting and very hot our property borders a very nice creek so if you are like me, I will be floating on my back afterwards We have a big air conditioned clubhouse also if you are a city slicker and dont like creeks Our club definatly will not disappoint you! ( I should be a salesman with a speech like that)

Jason

Ok what I can tell you. This is our 4th year hosting the R100! Our terrain varies, we have some courses that are flat and some that have mild hills on them. I am expecting around 300-400 shooters hopfully more than that! We have tons of space so we can space everyone out pretty evenly. Most of our terrain is woods, but we do have a small field and a rifle range that you will shoot through and can get pretty toasty. When you are done shooting and very hot our property borders a very nice creek so if you are like me, I will be floating on my back afterwards We have a big air conditioned clubhouse also if you are a city slicker and dont like creeks Our club definatly will not disappoint you! ( I should be a salesman with a speech like that)

Jason
    Sounds great Jason....I'm looking forward to the shoot...

Hey Bowman, They got a creek...bring your waders, I know you don't like gettin your feet wet...

Default shoot?

Jason
    Do you have to pre-register Or can you pay when ya get there?
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    Do you have to pre-register Or can you pay when ya get there?

You can pay when you get here or you can preregister, I think you get a price break if you preregister but i am not positive on that.

Jason

Default Shoot?

You can pay when you get here or you can preregister, I think you get a price break if you preregister but i am not positive on that.

Jason
    What are the average shot distances going to be?
    And the longest?
    kbohunt

Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    FBSA-MEMBER

What are the average shot distances going to be?
    And the longest?

Awwwwww sombody dont wanna lose thier arrows j/k The average shot is 25-35 yards and i would say longest is problably 40-50 yards but I doubt you see many that far out, We are about having fun and enjoying the great sport that brings us all together.

Jason

Awwwwww sombody dont wanna lose thier arrows j/k The average shot is 25-35 yards and i would say longest is problably 40-50 yards but I doubt you see many that far out, We are about having fun and enjoying the great sport that brings us all together.

Jason
    Sounds like a fun time ta me Kbo. Just being there with this crew and having a bow in our hands will be worth it all.

Thanks for all tha info Jason we will be lookin forward ta being with ya'll.

maybe we can get tagether and have a pepis and talk shop. Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Default Shots!

Jason
    If your not setting them but that far im not gonna worry about loosing arrows!
    Im just tired of shooting these ASA tournaments down here,(between trees 8in gap at 52yds) That kinda thing.
    Im just comming up for some R&R & a fun shoot & camping with some buddy's!
    Thank's for the info exactly what i wanted to here,thank's ken
    kbohunt

Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    FBSA-MEMBER

Sounds like a fun time ta me Kbo. Just being there with this crew and having a bow in our hands will be worth it all.

Definatly sounds like a plan when you come through the door ask for Jason Cotton and they will point you in my direction would be glad to chat

Jason

1. what is a pepis???

2. you and I both know...you are going for one reason and one reason only, to recieve the butt whoopin you got comin......

3. 25-35??? I wont even need to move my pin....
    I cut things up and split them down!

If your not setting them but that far im not gonna worry about loosing arrows!
    Im just tired of shooting these ASA tournaments down here,(between trees 8in gap at 52yds) That kinda thing.
    Im just comming up for some R&R & a fun shoot & camping with some buddy's!
    Thank's for the info exactly what i wanted to here,thank's ken
    We have fun with some of our shots but I think you will find 99% of this shoot will be R&R. We kind of cater to the kids and really push youth to get involved and no better way than to set a good fun shoot for them to walk around and shoot all the different animals and enjoy themselves.

Jason

We have fun with some of our shots but I think you will find 99% of this shoot will be R&R. We kind of cater to the kids and really push youth to get involved and no better way than to set a good fun shoot for them to walk around and shoot all the different animals and enjoy themselves.

Jason
    hey look at it this way.....at least the OLD guys will be able to see the targets, at these distances.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Bowman!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    hey look at it this way.....at least the OLD guys will be able to see the targets, at these distances.....
    I was asking this ? for a reason.
    Now i can say,at this yardage, i wouldnt want any Picture takin.
    >>>>>> YOU ARE TOAST <<<<<
    kbohunt

Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    FBSA-MEMBER

Come on Kbo save some of tha fun fer me.

Default Smokes!

Come on Kbo save some of tha fun fer me.
    When i get there smokes you can use my glasses with me to see the 35yd target! but we gotta keep up!
    GET-R-DONE
    kbohunt

Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    FBSA-MEMBER

Ya no Kbo i was meditatin on this and tha only way tha boy could beat ya is iffin ya left yore bow at home!

Default Bow at home!

Ya no Kbo i was meditatin on this and tha only way tha boy could beat ya is iffin ya left yore bow at home!
    Smokes at 35yds,yesterday i was spot shootin with my recurve, gonna go to a triditoinal tournament sunday! CAKE!
    kbohunt

Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    FBSA-MEMBER

Smokes at 35yds,yesterday i was spot shootin with my recurve, gonna go to a triditoinal tournament sunday! CAKE!
    Only way it would be cake fer me is iffin I had a fork and a big ol slice of GCC.

Got ta thinkin just bring yore recurve and smoke ol Bowman with it.TEE HEE HEE HEE