You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Talking What does 333 FPS look like?

What does 333 FPS look like! Just like this. After I served up the cables and installed the Windstalker I gained 6 FPS. I am using ProString green and yellow varrated custom bow stings. Gold Tip Pro 22'S with 1.5" Bohning Blazers weighing in at 303 grains. Sword 3rd Plane sight with {3} .010 florescent green pins. GKF Infinity with Premo Blade arrow rest. Cartel Carbon stabilizer. GKF side bar with GKF feather lite hydraulic stabilizer plus add on weight. STS double. By the way its very quiet more so than I would ever have even guessed. I usually can catch a glimpse of the arrow flying away looking threw the sight aperture because it hold so still on the shot cycle. Darton has a winner and its the Pro3000.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I shot this bow at the ATA show and it's nice. It looks like Darton has a winner here. Nice to see them step up. They produce nice cams now it looks like their bows are catching up.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Site Guru

Does Darton have any dealers left anywhere?

when I type in PA I get 1 dealer in Lewiston
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Does Darton have any dealers left anywhere?

when I type in PA I get 1 dealer in Lewiston

good question, the nearest one to me is like 55.4 miles away. Hey Chris, you ever thought about carrying darton? Are dealers limited to how many manufacturers they can carry? I would think if you carry to many different brands that eventually lose one of the brands because of low sales of that brand.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

Nice looking bow there 99. How many speed buttons do you have at the ends of your string.

"HONDA"

If you wanna see the big difference between this site and AT, just jump over there and look at all the crap being flung at this exact same thread on their boards.......
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Nice looking bow there 99. How many speed buttons do you have at the ends of your string.
    Very observant no one else has questioned it. It is three things first are 5 brass string nocks , a semi adhesive putty and two layers of shrink tube. My idea that it acts like a speed button and a vibration eliminator. so far everything is holding up. I can tell you its a big pain to get right.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    If you wanna see the big difference between this site and AT, just jump over there and look at all the crap being flung at this exact same thread on their boards.......
    I looked and could not find the thread....gotta link???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    Very observant no one else has questioned it. It is three things first are 5 brass string nocks , a semi adhesive putty and two layers of shrink tube. My idea that it acts like a speed button and a vibration eliminator. so far everything is holding up. I can tell you its a big pain to get right.
    Cool if it works then use it. I knew a fella about 15 years back that put 3 brass nocks at each end wrapped in shrink wrap on a HCA Z-Force. He said it gained him about 8fps.

"HONDA"

I thought 333 feet per second looked like me chasing my wife into the bedroom after the kids were put to bed???

I'm getting pretty good at high jacking these threads. SORRY

Carbon Matrix

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    I thought 333 feet per second looked like me chasing my wife into the bedroom after the kids were put to bed???

I'm getting pretty good at high jacking these threads. SORRY
    Well if she had Pom Pom's that would be a god sign that thing are going to be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    Well if she had Pom Pom's that would be a god sign that thing are going to be interesting!
    A man can dream can't he????

Carbon Matrix

Glad he is back!!! wp_bowmaster's Avatar

I have never seen 333 FPS before, but that bow dont look like what I think it should look like!!!