You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default o.k. got one for you all

remember the hole would you call this an X thread???

well we had one of these instances at our league shoot last night.....and it was my target.....I was shooting the 5th end I believe.....second arrow, had a flinch when we all got down there I could not make the decision so 3 guys looked at it and could not decide.....got a magnifing lense and checked it still no decision....had 10 guys look at it total and only 2 could make a decision...both of them said it was an x...so thats what it went down as.....Its not like that arrow is going to make or break 1st place in the league....I am not sure how i feel....if it was anyone elses arrow I would have called an X.....and if asked to makea call on it for someone else I would have called X but for me I just dont know......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Start shooting them inside out and you will not have these problems.

I see what you mean I will always be tougher calling my arrow in if its close than any other shooter.....................................well except maybe Chris's after all he has all those cool new toys sitting around to play with.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Start shooting them inside out and you will not have these problems.

I see what you mean I will always be tougher calling my arrow in if its close than any other shooter.....................................well except maybe Chris's after all he has all those cool new toys sitting around to play with.
    holy crap thats what I have been doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    holy crap thats what I have been doing wrong
    Yep there ya go problem solved. Glad I could help buddy.

"HONDA"

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

remember the hole would you call this an X thread???

well we had one of these instances at our league shoot last night.....and it was my target.....I was shooting the 5th end I believe.....second arrow, had a flinch when we all got down there I could not make the decision so 3 guys looked at it and could not decide.....got a magnifing lense and checked it still no decision....had 10 guys look at it total and only 2 could make a decision...both of them said it was an x...so thats what it went down as.....Its not like that arrow is going to make or break 1st place in the league....I am not sure how i feel....if it was anyone elses arrow I would have called an X.....and if asked to makea call on it for someone else I would have called X but for me I just dont know......

Sometimes when shootin with those liberal boys I have to decline thier generoisty. Now that really gets thier drawers in a wad>

One time that i am generious is when the line is shot out and it looks close I call it in for who can tell and I am not about to take from em>

By the way love dat icon it is just too HS
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 02-28-2007 at 12:36 AM.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Senior Member vonottoexperience's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Sometimes when shootin with those liberal boys I have to decline thier generoisty. Now that really gets thier drawers in a wad>

One time that i am generious is when the line is shot out and it looks close I call it in for who can tell and I am not about to take from em>

By the way love dat icon it is just too HS
    Should have asked me....OUT!

ny911bowhunter

IF YOU NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS IT IS IN!

C'mon folks......this aint Vegas....it's a league...make it fun.

I can understand were Bowman is coming from, it sounds like he is competing against himself and he doesn't want a "Give Me".

Those that compete against themselves I believe are more willing to be generous on giving 12s or Xs to others and more stingy when it comes to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by vonottoexperience View Post
    Should have asked me....OUT!
    but I didnt and whatdo you know....I heard that hoyt is getting rid of there senior bums .....so you better watch out......

Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    IF YOU NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS IT IS IN!

C'mon folks......this aint Vegas....it's a league...make it fun.
    so what would you have called it????????

if you have nothing helpful to add.....dont...

OUT!

OUT! If I can't clearly, at least hit the line, maybe I better practice some more . I would personally feel like I cheated on my score taking the points for that one, but that's just me.

Hey shorty (vonotto) I so hope we get to shoot together soon......I see all fours in your future....and if its a 3-d I see alot of 5's and goose eggs....

Hey shorty (vonotto) I so hope we get to shoot together soon......I see all fours in your future....and if its a 3-d I see alot of 5's and goose eggs....
    Are geese laying eggs already?????

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Are geese laying eggs already?????
    they do at ti yogi.....

The guys that looked at it and could not decide because they didnt want to hurt the special guys feelings, and the guys that called it in did it because they did'nt want to hurt the special guys feelings......... I mean C'mon Pink bow Bald head....... I feel sorry for ya too! j/k
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

I'll be coming to spank you @ Vegas and then beat u down on the 3D course. Both on the same day @ Ti-yogi

Quote Originally Posted by vonottoexperience View Post
    I'll be coming to spank you @ Vegas and then beat u down on the 3D course. Both on the same day @ Ti-yogi
    sat have to work and sunday we are doing maintanece on our 3d course.... you had to bring that up didnt you.....not only are you old, but you are mean too.......