You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Very noobie question

Im thinking about getting a bow(my first) it has a whisker bisqiut and a 5 pin sight. I'll will be using it for target shooting only. Will the WB work for this until I can get a different sight for it? thanks

The WB is a rest and and not a sight. what is your question. The WB will work until you can get a better rest for 3-D. Now don't jump on me people I prefer a standard rest for 3-D rather than a containment rest like the WB. This is MHO. You can aleast shot arrows with it

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

Default Whisker Bisquit

I had a sight on my mind when I wrote that, I meant rest. Does anybody shoot targets with these rest?

I have a WB on my hunting bow and I shoot 3d with that...I have shot 300 rounds with it also...

I love my WB for hunting, it is very simple and inexpensive. I am going to get a ripcord put on tommorrow if my bow tech is available. I've shot the WB for about 2 years and have shot targets and animals with it very accurate rest. Although the fletching contact with bristles does make some guys uncomfortable but to each his own I will go back to the WB for hunting.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I love my WB for hunting, it is very simple and inexpensive. I am going to get a ripcord put on tommorrow if my bow tech is available. I've shot the WB for about 2 years and have shot targets and animals with it very accurate rest. Although the fletching contact with bristles does make some guys uncomfortable but to each his own I will go back to the WB for hunting.
    you bought a bowtech???????????????
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you bought a bowtech???????????????
    Did ya notice the space between Bow and Tech???? As in Bow Technician. But that guardian is a sweet shootin bow if someone would just give me $699.

"HONDA"

i havent had any problem with shooting a wb in 3d i have tried a couple different rest but find myself putting the wb back on. just shoot in the hunter class

Default wb

W/B will work for 3d well. In hunter class. If your worried about your fletchings. Try blazers. they work well in the W/B. A little more rigid.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

A lot of poeple over here use WB's in hunter class for 3D. 2 of my buddies are excellent shots with a WB. I have a NAP QT 3000, which I personally like but I would not have an issue with a WB.
    Yes, and Blazer vanes seem to take a real beating without getting curly or tearing as a result of passing through a WB.

Ron