Thread: "Test for Dementia"
03-01-2007, 01:09 PM #1
"Test for Dementia"
"It's that time of year to take our annual senior citizen test."
Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As
we grow older, it's important to keep mentally alert. If you don't use it, you lose it! Below is a very private way to gauge your loss or non-loss of intelligence.
Take the test presented here to determine if you're losing it or not.
The spaces below are so you don't see the answers until you've made your answer (Don't scroll to the answer until you read an answered the question, I put them closer together so it's not sooo long)
OK, relax, clear your mind and begin.
1. What do you put in a toaster?
*Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," give up now and do something
Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2.
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," don't Attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said "water", proceed to question 3.
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made
from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black
house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks,"
why are you still reading these???
If you said "glass," go on to Question 4.
4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany .) Anyway, during the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany . Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man' s land "?
Answer: You don't bury survivors.
If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. If you said, "You don't bury survivors", proceed to the next question.
5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales . In London , 17 people get on the bus; InReading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff , 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea , three people get off and five people get on In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud!
Don't you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
Now pass this along to all your friends and pray they do better than you.
PS: 95% of people fail most of the questions!!
03-01-2007, 08:13 PM #2
I've seen these before. And YES I did fail most of them the first time..
Certified NASP Instructor
03-01-2007, 09:39 PM #3
03-01-2007, 09:47 PM #4
03-01-2007, 09:52 PM #5
03-01-2007, 11:04 PM #6
- Join Date
- May 2006
- in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
I would have really enjoied reading the rest of the test but I had to be dismissed after #1. HS
Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
By Scottyluck in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2008, 09:00 PM
By pseshooter300 in forum Bows for sale or tradeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2007, 09:57 AM
By Straightandtrue67 in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2006, 12:14 AM
By TARGETMAKER in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2006, 08:17 AM
By bbaumer in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:26 PM