You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Arrow Carroll 850 Bow (Earley 70's)

This bow was my fathers. He purchased it in the early 70's. My recollection was that it was about 73. I just had it appraised by a local dealer who dabbles with an older bow collection. He researched the most recent purchases and told me that the bow is worth four to five hundred. I am looking for a quick sell so I was told to ask $350. Shipping costs are negotiable (50/50 I think is fair). The bow is in excellent shape and had a full tune last year, the limbs are in pristine condition. I killed a coyote at 50 yards last year with the bow (never did see any deer last year ).

Considering that I am by no means an expert on the value of old bows, please understand that the price that I am asking for this bow is very negotiable. I looked for a long time for some one who knew what the value of this bow was. The first and only answer I received I ran with. Please if you are interested in this bow feel free to give a price you feel is fair.
    Thank you to you all!
    Whoisbeau

E-mail me or PM me and I will give you all of the pictures you could ever want. PM me you phone # and I will answer any questions you wished answered.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Sold

This bow has been sold Thank You.