You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hobby ???

Here is one of my boats, 1/8 scal hydro with ops 80, its not done yet, will be this summer though, should run 70 acual mph, if i can get it balanced properly. its a wood kit, pry have 200+ hours of work on it. Its pretty sweet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

a few of my whirly, its a 50 size. this thing is a blast.

and a few of one of my trucks. this is a blast too, runs about 45mph or so.

ooooohhhh those are my babies!!! I also ahve a 24 inch tunnelhull boat, its fun on small ponds, goes about 35-40 mph, and a second truck i built for my boy, pry have close to $6000 into it all with spair parts ext.......ohhh its fun though!!!

Oh, I thought you were talking about big boats and helicopters, those are rc.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

bullspotter- Nice traxxas you got there...I had a T-maxx, sold it and now have a TNX that I am building up.
    I build the T-Maxx, Losi XXX Buggy and trailer while I was stationed in Germany. Got 44 MPH out of the T-maxx and 39 MPH outta the XXX (electric).
    I will get a Hydro when I retire, I just me time on the water right now fishing
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

Senior Member Southernfryedyankee's Avatar

Breeding ball pythons, Thats a year long process. But the end result is INCREDIBLE!
    Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.

http://www.godscountryoutdoors.net
    http://http://www.meanvarchery.com/home.html

I'm really into exotic reptiles. Sofar mostly constrctors but eventualy some venomous I hope. http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/wolfsasleep/
    Martin Orion,26"DL,61#,366grn GT Exp. Hunters,100grn tips, 233fps, Scott mongoose release, STS, Alpine whisperflite drowaway rest, Sword micro apex 5 pin sight, and lots of limb saver add ons

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by n2t View Post
    I'm really into exotic reptiles. Sofar mostly constrctors but eventualy some venomous I hope. http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/wolfsasleep/
    You had better be glad ya got that mongoose if ya gonna have them posinious snakes> HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    Here is one of my boats, 1/8 scal hydro with ops 80, its not done yet, will be this summer though, should run 70 acual mph, if i can get it balanced properly. its a wood kit, pry have 200+ hours of work on it. Its pretty sweet.
    Why I nevar new they had such sweet lookin toys. I'd like ta git that boat on my pond> HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Lol, no I'm good cause poisonous snakes don't exist.
    Martin Orion,26"DL,61#,366grn GT Exp. Hunters,100grn tips, 233fps, Scott mongoose release, STS, Alpine whisperflite drowaway rest, Sword micro apex 5 pin sight, and lots of limb saver add ons

Lol, no I'm good cause poisonous snakes don't exist.
    What part of tha world ya from. We gottem down here> Rattlers &copperheads.

Why some folks pickem up and play wiffem(WITH THEM) in church round these neck of tha woods>

Now that gives me tha ebegebes.= HS

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    What part of tha world ya from. We gottem down here> Rattlers &copperheads.

Why some folks pickem up and play wiffem(WITH THEM) in church round these neck of tha woods>

Now that gives me tha ebegebes.= HS
    yeah I would have to agree w/smokes on this one.......

God created all the creatures and when he was thru he said to satan...."now what you got????

he came up w/snakes.........and Bowtech......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Most of my free time has been spent shooting. I got a .17 hmr about a month ago and i love it. I have had a lot of time off from work so i can shoot more often. Its also winter so i have been snowmobiling a lot.
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Most of my free time has been spent shooting. I got a .17 hmr about a month ago and i love it. I have had a lot of time off from work so i can shoot more often. Its also winter so i have been snowmobiling a lot.

how bout that .17 How is next to a 22mag> at 125 yrds . HS

Lol no I've got rattlers around here, had rattlers, copperheads, cotton mouths, even messed with a couple gaboon vipers, rhino vipers, cobras and corals that a friend has in his collection. But factualy speaking toads are poisonous (excrete a toxin that is harmfull if ingested), those snakes are all venomous (inject a toxin is effective in that manner not if eaten) Some people actualy drink rattlesnake venom which is a great way to have an exagerated reaction if bitten or to discover if your allergic I guess but poisonous and venomous are different. Idk about you're logic may be spot on because if I had say 700 bucks in my pocket I don't know if I would buy a bowteck enqualizer or a breeding pair of false water cobras.

:
    Lol no I've got rattlers around here, had rattlers, copperheads, cotton mouths, even messed with a couple gaboon vipers, rhino vipers, cobras and corals that a friend has in his collection. But factualy speaking toads are poisonous (excrete a toxin that is harmfull if ingested), those snakes are all venomous (inject a toxin is effective in that manner not if eaten) Some people actualy drink rattlesnake venom which is a great way to have an exagerated reaction if bitten or to discover if your allergic I guess but poisonous and venomous are different. Idk about you're logic may be spot on because if I had say 700 bucks in my pocket I don't know if I would buy a bowteck enqualizer or a breeding pair of false water cobras.
    Man don't skeer me like at> I had some of em frog legs fer supper. Seriuosly> HS

well thats good for you but (i know youins gonna have a good time with thisin) thats a no brainer for ol Smokes I'd take the bow notice I did'nt saytha BT word> HS

Lol don't worry the frog legs shouldn't have to many toxins left in them, most larger frogs only have a small amount of toxin but some toads ?bufo? species especialy will make you wish you would just die if you get any of their toxins in your mouth. Can kill a dog if it attempts to eat them, bufo toxins are NASTY..then again I hear the same thing about bowtech....

Lol don't worry the frog legs shouldn't have to many toxins left in them, most larger frogs only have a small amount of toxin but some toads ?bufo? species especialy will make you wish you would just die if you get any of their toxins in your mouth. Can kill a dog if it attempts to eat them, bufo toxins are NASTY..then again I hear the same thing about bowtech....