You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83

Thread: Smack Page

  1. #41
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you are something else......
    Yep I'm the beginning of the end.


    "HONDA"

  2. #42
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Yep I'm the beginning of the end.
    of what???????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #43
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I'm personally calling wheels out. After I sit you down little girl on that hard hard pine you can go and play with all the other girls and leave this shoot to the men.
    Men? The bigger you are, the harder you will fall
    I can't play with the girls, they don't like me

  4. #44
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    one side of the pad will say "3dshoots.com is-" and the other will say "where I ride the pine"
    Maybe it will fit? LOL
    maybe it s/b simple and easy to understand, like I'M A LOSER

  5. #45
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    if the butt pad slogan has to be true, it will say, "I lost to a old geezer"

  6. #46
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    Men? The bigger you are, the harder you will fall
    I can't play with the girls, they don't like me
    Ouch I can't help it if I'm big boned

    As for falling young lady I'm like a Weeble I may wobble but I do not fall down.

    Maybe you should take up gardening I hear girls are pretty good at that.


    "HONDA"

  7. #47
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    I need some help.the only way I can win this shoot is to get djkillaz to drop out. I know how he shoots. when you say, "put up or shut up" he will be the one talking when its over with.

  8. #48
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    I need some help.the only way I can win this shoot is to get djkillaz to drop out. I know how he shoots. when you say, "put up or shut up" he will be the one talking when its over with.
    nah we've already taken care of that... We threw him out and put his 5 year old kid in instead so we MAY have a chance

    I'd talk some smack back to Smokes... but I don't think he would understand it and I'm still trying to figure out who the heck Clyde is and why you are talking about his hide

    From now on all trash talking will be done in the form of YANKEE ENGLISH!

    or I'll start throwing out stuff like "I'm gonna treat you like a confederate solider and beat the snot out of ya!"

    The south lost... and so will you!

    Put the bow down and go pick some cotton! At least you may be good at that
    No I'm not dead

  9. #49
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    [QUOTE=BowhuntnHoosier;30194]I'm personally calling wheels out. After I sit you down little girl on that hard hard pine you can go and play with all the other girls and leave this shoot to the menQUOTE]




    Lovely wished I had thought of atnean(THAT ONE)>

    Maybe we can make one consolation for her , put a pillar(PILLOW) on da pine. After all she is a girl. Also let's not forget Bowman> HS HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  10. #50
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    [QUOTE=BowhuntnHoosier;30248]Ouch I can't help it if I'm big boned

    As for falling young lady I'm like a Weeble I may wobble but I do not fall down.

    Maybe you should take up gardening I hear girls are pretty good at that. Woaaaaaa



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  11. #51
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    : [QUOTE=BowhuntnHoosier;30248]Ouch I can't help it if I'm big boned

    As for falling young lady I'm like a Weeble I may wobble but I do not fall down.

    Maybe you should take up gardening I hear girls are pretty good at that.

    Wooooooooa this just to good HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #52
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    I need some help.the only way I can win this shoot is to get djkillaz to drop out. I know how he shoots. when you say, "put up or shut up" he will be the one talking when its over with.

    Say's who? HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  13. #53
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    nah we've already taken care of that... We threw him out and put his 5 year old kid in instead so we MAY have a chance

    I'd talk some smack back to Smokes... but I don't think he would understand it and I'm still trying to figure out who the heck Clyde is and why you are talking about his hide

    From now on all trash talking will be done in the form of YANKEE ENGLISH!

    or I'll start throwing out stuff like "I'm gonna treat you like a confederate solider and beat the snot out of ya!"

    The south lost... and so will you!

    Put the bow down and go pick some cotton! At least you may be good at that
    They ain't a Yankee bone in my body or my folks body and don't be a cursin me like that.
    As far as tha South ,and capitilze that when you spell it boy, losing
    ya is wrong we was beat into submission we ain't neva lost. No amount of smack ain't neva gonna change it evra.
    Ya done went and got my Gray blood to boilin.

    I don't no no Yankee talkin and iffin(IF I DID) I wouldn't stoop that low ta use it
    One thing about it at least us Southerns will WORK not push a bunch of keys sittin on our hinends(DAREAIRS)(PLACE YA GONNA BE IFFIN(IF YOU)MESS WITH ME)
    CLYDE-He's tha fellar gonna be beside ya on that bench.
    Cuz being tha Southern Gentleman I am we want to be hospitlable and make sure ya ain't to skeert on there, in other words somebody ta hold ya hand>>HS
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 03-10-2007 at 09:53 AM.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  14. #54
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    They ain't a Yankee bone in my body or my folks body and don't be a cursin me like that.
    As far as tha South ,and capitilze that when you spell it boy, losing
    ya is wrong we was beat into submission we ain't neva lost. No amount of smack ain't neva gonna change it evra.
    Ya done went and got my Gray blood to boilin.

    I don't no no Yankee talkin and iffin(IF I DID) I wouldn'tstoop that low ta use it
    One thing about it at least us Southerns will WORK not push a bunch of keys sittin on our hinends(DAREAIRS)(PLACE YA GOONA BE IFFIN(IF YOU)MESS WITH ME)
    He's tha fellar gonna be beside ya on that bench.
    Cuz being tha Southern Gentleman I am we want to be hospitlable and make sure ya ain't to skeert on there>HS
    No wonder the south lost... even other southerners couldn't understand what the people were sayin!

    I'd like pics of his target because there is no way that Bowman will be able to understand what he types in the pm!
    No I'm not dead

  15. #55
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    No wonder the south lost... even other southerners couldn't understand what the people were sayin!

    I'd like pics of his target because there is no way that Bowman will be able to understand what he types in the pm!

    One mor time for ya fellars of tha Narth> We was nevar beat>
    tha South Has Rissin(ROSE) HS

    Ya will have ya pics!
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 03-10-2007 at 10:05 AM.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  16. #56
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Wheels Rawks!!

    Shoot, don't know where I've been to miss all the trash talkin....

    All I know is I am on Wheels' side I mean anyone that's able to shoot through cables gets props in my book!

    Bring yer Matthews, My Hoyt will learn you a thing or two!!

    ~Byte~
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  17. #57
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    Shoot, don't know where I've been to miss all the trash talkin....

    All I know is I am on Wheels' side I mean anyone that's able to shoot through cables gets props in my book!

    Bring yer Matthews, My Hoyt will learn you a thing or two!!

    ~Byte~

    I'll see iffin I can get Wheels ta save ya a place on tha piney board. HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  18. #58
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Nice...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    I'll see iffin I can get Wheels ta save ya a place on tha piney board. HS
    Now, that thar's a g-reat idea. Love the smell of Pines in the spring.

    But ya know... it might be rough smelling the pines through all the SMOKE comin from my arrows as they SMACK the 10Ring.

    ~ByteME!!!~
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  19. #59
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Now I would get tha Lincoln Logs out and fletch em up so as to have some line cutters. But with a name like that They nevar would fly striaght nuff for this OL Southerner.
    But ya fellars may want to as for I ani't gonna need em>> HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  20. #60
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    Now, that thar's a g-reat idea. Love the smell of Pines in the spring.

    But ya know... it might be rough smelling the pines through all the SMOKE comin from my arrows as they SMACK the 10Ring.

    ~ByteME!!!~



    Really cute. Now thats some real Smak talk> HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Similar Threads

  1. 3rd page
    By cape buffalo in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:09 PM
  2. 2nd page archery items
    By cape buffalo in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:04 PM
  3. New banner ad at the top of the page.
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:25 PM
  4. Full Quiver and More World Class Web Page
    By whitetail99 in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 09:55 PM
  5. How does this page work?
    By jimposten in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 12:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •