You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Threaded View

Default The Official Rules

Rules will be lightly enforced

#1 have fun, no whining

#2 shoot anytime you want

#3 keep score according to the scoring target below, I promise this time it will be posted in a few.....

#4 if you would like to post a pic of the target thats your choice we do not require it for our "fun" shoots

#5 any challenges will require a certified check or money order made payable to me (BOWMAN) in the amount of $1,000 and will need to be in my hands within one hour of the violation

#6 if you are shooting in another league or compition, just keep a seperate piece of paper and keep track for this scoring, we dont require you to shoot a completly seperate round

#7 any equipment falure will have to be cleared before you can leave the line and because we wont be there to decide if its a real falure.....just go get the thing fixed...and then continue (if you choose to shoot a bowtech, that is your choice and limb failure will get no sympathy from the crew)

#8 once you start scorring you keep scoring, you cant say "oh I am not shooting good today, I will come back and shoot it again"

#9 if you get extra time and would like to shoot another complete round to enter you may, but you need to shoot a complete second round, and notify the proper athority (me) that this has taken place

#10 all decision on line cutters and close arrows, will NOT be decided by the mass's you decide, if you want a freebie go ahead you big babies.

#11 this is the scoring system we will use 10-8-5, there is no 4 on a 3d target *my hope is that we will be able to turn this into scorring 3d targets when the weather gets nice*
    the x ring will be a 10, the white ring around the 10 is to be an 8 and the blue will be 5

#12 please have fun everyone and lets have a good time doing this....

Also I would like to take this opertunity to thank you all for taking part in our little game

and I would like to thank Chris for donating the PINE SLABS the we call the bench of sadness.......
    Last edited by BUNNYMAN; 03-08-2007 at 08:32 PM.
    I cut things up and split them down!