You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Matthews Drenaline RH 70lb 29 draw

I have a brand new still in the box Drenaline.I picked it up yesterday.The only time it came out of the box is when the salesman pulled it ot and we looked at it since getting it home it has been in my closet.I Live in GA would be willing to deliver it to anyone Atlanta or north.I'm asking $700.00 and that will include shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by wm7888 View Post
    I have a brand new still in the box Drenaline.I picked it up yesterday.The only time it came out of the box is when the salesman pulled it ot and we looked at it since getting it home it has been in my closet.I Live in GA would be willing to deliver it to anyone Atlanta or north.I'm asking $700.00 and that will include shipping.
    why are you selling it??? why did you buy???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    why are you selling it??? why did you buy???
    selling because it's a mathews LOL

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

I'm selling it because I have a Hoyt which I shoot and I got this bow through a brand new archery shop that was holding a auction to attract business at its grand opening and I won it.I will take $675.00 TYD in the lower 48 states

well I want to clear up a few issues that some people are saying about my bow.There saying my post is fishy so here goes.I got this Bow through an auction at a new local pro shop that was having a grand opening and doing it through a local radio station.I have a Hoyt Stryker now and thats what I want to keep i have shot it for years and I have no business with this bow I just got a deal that I couldn't pass up,I'm going to outfit my hoyt with all new equip and buy my 2 boys new matthews genesis.I will talk on the phone with you,or you can come see me or I will meet you if your within 200 miles of me.I will stand behind my sale and if its not what I say you can keep your money.

Thanks,

Don

well I want to clear up a few issues that some people are saying about my bow.There saying my post is fishy so here goes.I got this Bow through an auction at a new local pro shop that was having a grand opening and doing it through a local radio station.I have a Hoyt Stryker now and thats what I want to keep i have shot it for years and I have no business with this bow I just got a deal that I couldn't pass up,I'm going to outfit my hoyt with all new equip and buy my 2 boys new matthews genesis.I will talk on the phone with you,or you can come see me or I will meet you if your within 200 miles of me.I will stand behind my sale and if its not what I say you can keep your money.

Thanks,

Don
    I was not impliying anything....I just always wonder about someone who on there very first post, is trying to sell something??? So sorry for the confusion....

I wasn't talking about you.It was on another post somewhere else.I have never talked on any of these forums before so thats why its my first post I was just going to post in a few places before I take it to e-bay monday.I have a few local people looking also,so i'm sorry for the confusion.
    Thanks Donald

I wasn't talking about you.It was on another post somewhere else.I have never talked on any of these forums before so thats why its my first post I was just going to post in a few places before I take it to e-bay monday.I have a few local people looking also,so i'm sorry for the confusion.
    Thanks Donald
    no problem, stick around you never know you might end up likeing it here.....

The Bow is sold pending payment

Thanks for all the help

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    selling because it's a mathews LOL
    So I was right

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

This Bow has been sold Thanks

Don