You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default to make you feel better

So, I shot spots tonight, for the first time. I usually shoot the bigger targets. No warm up, just started shooting and scoring.

43-41-45-39-39-41=248/300 Not bad considering no warm up, and the cables are still blocking the view, oh...and I am a GIRL!

I forgot the 50 you are going to spot me 298/300 j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    So, I shot spots tonight, for the first time. I usually shoot the bigger targets. No warm up, just started shooting and scoring.

43-41-45-39-39-41=248/300 Not bad considering no warm up, and the cables are still blocking the view, oh...and I am a GIRL!

not bad. I shot this last night in my basement. 300 60x ... I also shot 12 rds.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Not bad for a girl. Yep fraid ya are stuck with it> HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    what distance was this target shot at???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    what distance was this target shot at???
    must have been 10 yrds

Automatic Dissqualification!!

Looks like I got a lot of work to do

anyone can stand at the target with an arrow in their hand and poke 12 holes in each x....
    Nick
    2005 Hoyt Vtec 28/70

Quote Originally Posted by hoyt_hunter007 View Post
    anyone can stand at the target with an arrow in their hand and poke 12 holes in each x....
    the last time a statement like that was issued, boy did it ever cause a stink.....

I know cus I did it......

Automatic Dissqualification!!

Looks like I got a lot of work to do
    you gonna loose ten if you dont stop whining.....

you gonna loose ten if you dont stop whining.....
    ummm...I wasn't whining

Default yardage

It was at 19.5 yds. Thats the max I can get in my basement. I dont need to cheat to shoot like that. Though it took me a few years to. but, I've been competing in spots and 3d for about 5 years now..... going on 6 years to be exact. And been shooting bows for over 20 years. I can have my targets signed by ASA state rep or Nfaa state rep. if it will make you happy!!! Hell, I can video it for ya every week and send it. Makes me no diff. I aint got any thing to hide. Like some others!!! LOL !!!
    If ya want some go to Lousiville and I'll be there at the shoot!!!! LOL !!!
    Last edited by Pinwheel1969; 03-09-2007 at 04:03 PM.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

It was at 19.5 yds. Thats the max I can get in my basement. I dont need to cheat to shoot like that. Though it took me a few years to. but, I've been competing in spots and 3d for about 5 years now..... going on 6 years to be exact. And been shooting bows for over 20 years. I can have my targets signed by ASA state rep or Nfaa state rep. if it will make you happy!!! Hell, I can video it for ya every week and send it. Makes me no diff. I aint got any thing to hide. Like some others!!! LOL !!!
    If ya want some to Lousiville and I'll be there at the shoot!!!! LOL !!!
    Nice shooten, I was just smack talken ya This is the 3dshoots smack down league

If ya want some go to Lousiville and I'll be there at the shoot!!!! LOL !!!
    drooling from the side lines.......

Nice shooten, I was just smack talken ya This is the 3dshoots smack down league
    Dont let any thing I say or any one else stop ya darlin!!!! This is the Smack Talk forum.... You talk all the trash you want!!! Thats whats its here for. No one should take anything personal here!!! At least not most.. LOL!!!
    I was just giving some info. about my background. so people dont think I'm hunter wanna be target shooter. Though I do hunt alot. I take competing very serious!!! I shoot an hour before work and about 2 hrs every day after I put the kids to bed...
    I take it back !! not every day !! I took yesterday off work and shootingfor the wifes birthday!! So I lied. Sorry!! LOL
    Last edited by Pinwheel1969; 03-09-2007 at 04:27 PM.
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Dont let any thing I say or any one else stop ya darlin!!!! This is the Smack Talk forum.... You talk all the trash you want!!! Thats whats its here for. No one should take anything personal here!!! At least not most.. LOL!!!
    I was just giving some info. about my background. so people dont think I'm hunter wanna be target shooter. Though I do hunt alot. I take competing very serious!!! I shoot an hour before work and about 2 hrs every day after I put the kids to bed...
    I take it back !! not every day !! I took yesterday off work and shootingfor the wifes birthday!! So I lied. Sorry!! LOL
    ummmm I think we need to adjust the rules.......

rule #13 No PROS.....shooting w/us schmoes......I mean Joes.....

ummmm I think we need to adjust the rules.......

rule #13 No PROS.....shooting w/us schmoes......I mean Joes.....
    Some day I would like to turn pro. but not now!!! time and money aint forseen!!! And I'm not good enough to compete w/ the big boys!!!! LOL
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I have not been feelin' much like smack talk when I hated my bow last week, BUT I learned a couple new things that should help me.

1-I started to get tired towards the end of shooting night and not doing so good, so, a friend told me to open my stance, I did and hit the x dead center

2- if you read my post in general section you will know what I am talking about here. I will be trying a new way of looking at my sight.

So, with that said, I may start out a little low in the scoring, but you better keep an eye on me, cuz I will put you all to shame when I get it figured out

I have not been feelin' much like smack talk when I hated my bow last week, BUT I learned a couple new things that should help me.

1-I started to get tired towards the end of shooting night and not doing so good, so, a friend told me to open my stance, I did and hit the x dead center

2- if you read my post in general section you will know what I am talking about here. I will be trying a new way of looking at my sight.

So, with that said, I may start out a little low in the scoring, but you better keep an eye on me, cuz I will put you all to shame when I get it figured out
    Now thats what I like to hear!!! Confidence. I cant waite to see the first guy she takes out!!! Wheels --- You should post every week you list of kills !!! make a sheet and each week scratch a guys name off that got smoked. on the site for all to see!!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Now thats what I like to hear!!! Confidence. I cant waite to see the first guy she takes out!!! Wheels --- You should post every week you list of kills !!! make a sheet and each week scratch a guys name off that got smoked. on the site for all to see!!!
    That's a great idea, I will put it in my sig

Default wheels

I noticed your on A/T also. I'm surprised that your having trouble finding some guys to hang w/ at a 3d shoot. Most of us would like to help a lady out!!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS