You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default Dredly will now be known as Bounty

    you are being appointed as the official butt sweat quiker picker upper.......

    you are in charge of whipping up the butt sweat from the pine riders......

    I was gonna give this special job to Smokes but thought you would be better at it.....being a bowtech guy and all............
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you are being appointed as the official butt sweat quiker picker upper.......

    you are in charge of whipping up the butt sweat from the pine riders......

    I was gonna give this special job to Smokes but thought you would be better at it.....being a bowtech guy and all............
    Big D do I ever envy you. It shor is gonna be fun wiping up where Bowmans gonna be and it's gonna take alot of time cause he's gonna have a permenate place there

    Sure ya don't want me to spell ya for a while( GIVE YOU A HELPING HAND) HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #3
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Alright...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Big D do I ever envy you. It shor is gonna be fun wiping up where Bowmans gonna be and it's gonna take alot of time cause he's gonna have a permenate place there

    Sure ya don't want me to spell ya for a while( GIVE YOU A HELPING HAND) HS
    So... I've been playing along with the piney comments.. I jest need ta ask... whats wrong with pines? Why is not a place to sit and collect ones thoughts amidst the pines and what all?

    Just curious...

    ~Byte~
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    So... I've been playing along with the piney comments.. I jest need ta ask... whats wrong with pines? Why is not a place to sit and collect ones thoughts amidst the pines and what all?

    Just curious...

    ~Byte~
    your headed for a long life of dissapointment and pine riding w/anattitude like that.......

    whatch your backside Smokes this guys a fruit.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default I like fruit...

    Healthy, good for ya too!

    Seriously, what the piney analogy... Help a newbie out.. I need ta get my lingo right!


    ~Byte~

    PS--> The only backside this good ole boys gonna be seein is the back side of my arrow as it hits the center of the 10 ring!
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  6. #6
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    Healthy, good for ya too!

    Seriously, what the piney analogy... Help a newbie out.. I need ta get my lingo right!


    ~Byte~

    PS--> The only backside this good ole boys gonna be seein is the back side of my arrow as it hits the center of the 10 ring!
    Them fellars is talkin smack ol bud. they acually think theyis gonna put ya on the sidelines and keep from playin with ya scores. Bench city is whar them 2nd string boys like ol bowman, who must knows alot about ,cauz he talks so much bout it HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Them fellars is talkin smack ol bud. they acually think theyis gonna put ya on the sidelines and keep from playin with ya scores. Bench city is whar them 2nd string boys like ol bowman, who must knows alot about ,cauz he talks so much bout it HS
    hey smokes congrats on 800 buddy.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Aaaaahhh....

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Them fellars is talkin smack ol bud. they acually think theyis gonna put ya on the sidelines and keep from playin with ya scores. Bench city is whar them 2nd string boys like ol bowman, who must knows alot about ,cauz he talks so much bout it HS
    No doubt... those that gots lots ta say bout something tend to be the connoisseurs of what theys talking 'bout... That must mean that theys the pine masters then...

    ~Byte~
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  9. #9
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    hey smokes congrats on 800 buddy.....
    Thank ye ol bud , naow yer a thinkin with alittle hospitality in yar heart> just tha way tha Good Lord Jesus would have us ta> HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  10. #10
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    some of us talk it cause we can back it up!!! others talk it because thats the only game they got!!!!!!!!!
    Even though I'm not in it. I still talk alittle trash. HA HA HA
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  11. #11
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    some of us talk it cause we can back it up!!! others talk it because thats the only game they got!!!!!!!!!
    Even though I'm not in it. I still talk alittle trash. HA HA HA
    who Dq DJ> HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #12
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    who Dq DJ> HS
    it was me old man......whats you and them old bones gonna due bout it......

    and he aint DQ, I was just picken on him....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    it was me old man......whats you and them old bones gonna due bout it......

    and he aint DQ, I was just picken on him....
    Lord please forgive this youngin. and put some sense in his ol noggin> HS

    thers ya one from Jesus>



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  14. #14
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Let us pray...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Lord please forgive this youngin. and put some sense in his ol noggin> HS

    thers ya one from Jesus>
    Preacher... But if he aint got the sense yet will he ever?
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  15. #15
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    it was me old man......whats you and them old bones gonna due bout it......

    and he aint DQ, I was just picken on him....

    OOOOOOOHH ! that was mean !!! Bow !! LOL , You had me going there
    " Handi-Cap Bandit".
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  16. #16
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default Wheels

    Yaknow I havent heard Wheels on in a while. Maybe shes getting our pies ready for pine fest 2007> or got Skeered !! you be the judge...
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  17. #17
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    Preacher... But if he aint got the sense yet will he ever?

    Yeah God will catch em somwhars(SOME WHERE) He is just like us astalkin adeer>

    He knows tha paths we run on and He sets up on us and waits in His tree- stand ( THA CROSS)and sooner or latter He's gonna catch us snoopin round>
    I am glad He tracked me down> HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  18. #18
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Yummy...

    Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    Yaknow I havent heard Wheels on in a while. Maybe shes getting our pies ready for pine fest 2007> or got Skeered !! you be the judge...
    Alls I know is I hope shes hooking up the apple cobbler...

    But really for all we know shes finally got the cables outta her way and smackin 300's. Remember what they told us in school its them quiet ones we gots ta worry about.

    ~Byte~
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  19. #19
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    Yaknow I havent heard Wheels on in a while. Maybe shes getting our pies ready for pine fest 2007> or got Skeered !! you be the judge...
    that's too good,



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  20. #20
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    Alls I know is I hope shes hooking up the apple cobbler...

    But really for all we know shes finally got the cables outta her way and smackin 300's. Remember what they told us in school its them quiet ones we gots ta worry about.

    ~Byte~
    now Cuz ya ain't tellin me ya'll not of tha ol man.Cauz I shor do run ma jaw> HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Similar Threads

  1. Where is Dredly?
    By Wheely in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 10:24 PM
  2. hey Dredly.......
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:59 AM
  3. Hey Dredly.......You Got A New Fan!!!!!
    By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. just for DREDLY
    By bullspotter in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:38 PM
  5. Dredly
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •