You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Competiveness

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default Competiveness

One of the things that has made this country great is competiveness>

It will and does cause division and hard feelings.

I have noticed and been involve to a lesser degree,and to keep the strong ones from overshadowing the weaker,in some pretty strong competive spirit on our Smack down Shoot.

If I ahve hurt anyones feeling to any degree I wish to offer my most humble apologys and to assure it was not on a persoanl or intental nature. None the less I do offer my most sincere apologys.

I am very glad we are doing this although we need to stay bound together as tha band of brothers that we are and for the sake of unity try to show a little kindness for all here> One thing I do enjoy is reading alls tha post when someone turns in a score and the postive feedback given to them by all.

I hope that we have not made any of the newer archers feel like they can not compete and join in this fun event jump in and do not feel ashamed of your best effort that t is good enough right now.

I would encourage all to shoot your personal best and reliaze that that is where you are right now and strive for the perfect 300-60 x in the future and not to feel poorly of yourself or your scores.

I can not tell you how proud I am of Cuz's recent improvement and would be just as much of anyones elses accomlishments in this wondwerful sport.

It is so rewarding to be able to give away something that I have learned and to watch some one grow and blossom into a beautiful archer.

The mark of a good coach is to be able to create a better than yourself in your students. Thus a good coach must be a very humble fellar always on the look out for the welfare of his students nurtuing them with postive and encouraging words when ever they fall short and when thay are excelling over thier own personal scores>

That being said you are gonna have to be shootin hard Cuz cauz I going give you the best goals I can> God Bless all< HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

No offense taken here, it's been fun. I haven't been around much cuz I have been spending more time with my girls and preparing for some bettering scores. I do intend on improving by the time we end this tourney.

I feel you have been more than nice to all of us and enjoy the smack talkyou lay down everyday......

is this all because of the score you just pmed me....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I feel you have been more than nice to all of us and enjoy the smack talkyou lay down everyday......

is this all because of the score you just pmed me....

Not on your life . Just wiat till rthe next roud PUNK> HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    No offense taken here, it's been fun. I haven't been around much cuz I have been spending more time with my girls and preparing for some bettering scores. I do intend on improving by the time we end this tourney.
    and if that is all that happens I have accomplished the goal I set forth for myself when this started.....I just wanted to see one person better them selves...

everyone keep up the good work.....

Default Awwwww....

~sniff~ I am... well.. ~sniff~ touched to say the least... All this love...
    Its well got me... all choked up, wanting to well you all!!

Well thanks cuz... I didnt mean to start a sentimental journey. I just feel that its only right to give credit where credit is due. Also, I think its this fellowship we all share and how candid we can be with each other that would welcome others to join in our fun. I mean thats it right, we have FUN!! We can razz each other and laugh our arses off but in the end we have FUN!! I mean it wouldnt be the smack down league if we didnt lay the smack down on them 10rings right?

~byte~
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

"Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

"You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    ~sniff~ I am... well.. ~sniff~ touched to say the least... All this love...
    Its well got me... all choked up, wanting to well you all!!

Well thanks cuz... I didnt mean to start a sentimental journey. I just feel that its only right to give credit where credit is due. Also, I think its this fellowship we all share and how candid we can be with each other that would welcome others to join in our fun. I mean thats it right, we have FUN!! We can razz each other and laugh our arses off but in the end we have FUN!! I mean it wouldnt be the smack down league if we didnt lay the smack down on them 10rings right?

~byte~
    Shhhhh!!! Be quite or you will let tha cat out tha bag> Oh I shot today= 5-4,5-5,5-3,5-3,4-4,5-4, for a 284> Beat it big guy. Also for alls knowledge Bowman sent me his scores so we would have it on the up and up. He waxed me> God Bless his soul> or should i say rest his soul when this is done and I am ahead of em on tha pine. I sure don't want to be next to em iff'in he's gonna have on them funny lookin dudes. HS

Site Guru

I think you offended me several times... but I'm still using my Websters Southern Dictionary to figure out what most of the worse you said mean...

I'll get back to you when I'm done translating
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I think you offended me several times... but I'm still using my Websters Southern Dictionary to figure out what most of the worse you said mean...

I'll get back to you when I'm done translating
    Just like when I would go to FL to Score. them Huleos woud be talkin spainish and I was wonderin iff'in I was gittin ripped or not> HS

I really hope no has taken any of us seriously at all. I would hate to think a new member believes they cannot join in on the fun of this shoot. Just because they are new to the sport.

"HONDA"

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Just like when I would go to FL to Score. them Huleos woud be talkin spainish and I was wonderin iff'in I was gittin ripped or not> HS
    score what?
    No I'm not dead

apologies are for girls!!! Put up or shut up !! If ya cant take go shoot in the youth groups.
    Man !! That was pretty good.. Its smack talking thats makes the world of archery go around.. its all in fun. sometimes.
    If ya cant hang w/ the big dogs
    Go hang w/ the girls!! LOL on the porch.. Or in the kitchen I mean!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I really hope no has taken any of us seriously at all. I would hate to think a new member believes they cannot join in on the fun of this shoot. Just because they are new to the sport.
    I am kinda new

yes wheels, you are relatively new. But, you had the Ca-Ho-Nee's to play w/ us !!! And thats all it takes. NERVES !!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I am kinda new
    Yes but you have already been initiated(been putting up with bowman for quite awhile now).

"HONDA"

sometimes I still wonder why I can't seem to stay away from all you everytime I sit down I have to come here

sometimes I still wonder why I can't seem to stay away from all you everytime I sit down I have to come here
    your addicted to the crazies.......

is it bad that I get along with you so well?, I told my sister a little bout this site and she said (sarcastically) That's something to be proud of.

is it bad that I get along with you so well?, I told my sister a little bout this site and she said (sarcastically) That's something to be proud of.
    dont worry everyone says that when i tell them about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    score what?
    Huch. If ya know anybody that's be ta Nam they can tell ya what that is> HS